All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys i am about to play my game well when i can get 1 more thing for the skin i have and that is the stars i want some new 1's just wondering what you think is the best.

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/339/Ability%20Stars

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/545/Ability%20Stars%20by%20Cachirro

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/356/Ability Stars v2

Well gonna get an early night :thup:

Pompey somehow snatch 3 goals from 87th min onwards to beat Everton who actually outplayed us at Fratton. :D

Unsurprisingly perform badly again losing 1-2 at West Brom, so 4th is looking unrealistic.

But got a glimmer of hope for the season as we win 4-1 at championship Birmingham to meet Hartlepool away in the 4th round of the FA cup, so if I can avoid Liverpool, Mancs(both of them), Chelsk and Arsenal, then I can win my first trophy for the club.

Also, saw a staggering £20mil bid from Chelsk for my regen hitman Mustafi :eek:, but his status is reject all offers, so that sorts itself out, but finding a hell of a lot of my players drawing interest. Don't intend to alter the squad though.

Come on!

Well i wont be posting much tonight, ive started a long term experiment for the Rangers fan forum i post in....

Basicly i report on what progress Rangers make in the long term under AI control, signings, results, trophies etc...

Ive got it simulated up to january of the 1st season and ive written up my reports for the summer transfer window and the first half of the seasons action.

Currently simulating the january transfer window.

Its good to see that even without me my beloved are still rocking the 1st spot.

rlte2.th.jpg

I just completed a mixed up database and after a bit of holiday testing i'm in for a proper game. All nighter or as close as i can get before i drop.

[thread=118844]Database is here if interested.[/thread]

Started a new game with Peterborough United yesterday.

So far I'm going along nicely sitting third in League 1 after 13 games, five points behind leaders Millwall with a game in hand. I see myself struggling for goals for a while though as Aaron McLean has been ruled out for 4 months, and Preston wouldn't let me renew Karl Hawleys loan deal. Between them they'd bagged 12 goals, more than a 3rd of my teams goals so far this season.

My star though has been Darron Gibson who is on loan from Manchester United for the season. He has scored 5 goals from midfield this season, aswell as creating 5 for his team mates.

We were knocked out of the league cup in the 2nd round after a thrilling 4-2 defeat away at Sunderland, a battling performance as we played with 10 men from the 35th minute onwards. The 1st round was a triumph though as we beat Wolves 2-0. We are also doing well in the Johnstones Paint Trophy, after beating Dagenham and Redbridge 4-0 and Leicester 4-1, we now face Brighton in the Southern section quarter final.

Hope that wasn't too much for you all to read!

Just beat Arsenal 2-1 away! Berbatov double. Some good results there tom and i loaned Gibson when i was Leicester in league 1 and he was a fantastic signing. Slipknot if your still on do you still have Tosic?

Tosic was sold to Palermo before I got the Man Utd job, can get a screenie of him if you'd like to see how he turns out in my save?

Got the second season of my Everton save on the go...

First season went pretty well... won CC, and reached finals in FA Cup and UEFA (lost to Chelsea and Spurs :( ) Also grabbed the 4th CL spot in the league...

Beckham was an absolute phenom for me 1st season (14 goals, 44(!) assists), and Cahill was amazing too (42 goals!) - mostly getting onto Becks's crosses and corners

Another loan signing pays off a Carl Cort inspires a 2-0 win a Leyton Orient. But Gabriel Zakuani is once again the star of the show at the heart of my defence. Craig Mackail-Smith, returning from injury, gets the second goal.

Signing in because I can sleep and have a 5am train, no point in trying to sleep now.

I started unemployed and got the Blackpool job, despite being predicted 24th in the Championship I managed 10th somehow in the first season, then 3/4's way through the second season got offered the job at freshly relegated West Ham, who were currently 2nd in the Championship and took that. Turns out Zola had done a fantastic job in getting them relegated and selling off all their best players, but you work with what you're given.

Now I'm in January of the next season, sitting in 18th in the Premiership but with a game in hand. Blackpool have fell apart after my departure and are sitting in 24th despite two consecutive 10th finishes, SI really need to sort that out, whenever I leave a club they turn awful afterwards.

No signings in the window because I spent all my money in the summer on Saivet, Apam and some youngsters, Newcastle and Chelsea up next in the league.

EDIT: After being eaten alive by Man Utd in the League Cup semi finals, I've just drawn them in the FA Cup, fantastic.

Really enjoying this current game with Peterborough for some reason. I don't usually manage sides like this, the "lowest" standard I usually get to is the top division in Brazil or something like that! :D

Just hammered Brighton 4-1 and currently side second in the league, 2pts behind leaders Millwall. I also have an upcomming FA Cup tie against Evesham at my home ground. Reckon I might rest some players for the game! :thup:

I just won the Premier League and the FA Cup, and I'm looking for my first Treble with Tottenham in my next match against Lyon. I won the PL in the most dramatic way possible. Basically, I was 5 down on Arsenal after a 2-1 loss to them at the Emirates with them having 5 left to play, and me having 6. So I needed to not drop a single point, and hope that Arsenal blew one game. Well, Arsenal blew their third, a 1-1 draw against Leeds at home, with Alex Song picking up a red in the 50th minute. I, on the other hand, went:

Stoke 0-4 Tottenham

Tottenham 3-0 Sunderland

Middlesbrough 2-3 Tottenham*

Tottenham 3-0 Blackburn

Tottenham 2-0 Aston Villa

Tottenham 5-2 Fulham

We ended up tying on points at 94, but I took them on goal differential by a ton. A league title is a league title, this being my third straight. :D

The Middlesbrough game was a thriller. I was on the backfoot most of the game, but managed to pull through somehow. It was in this game that my regen star began to develop as a modern day Beckham. His name's Danny Campbell, a 21-year old Englishman from my youth academy. He scored the game-winner in the 51st minute against Middlesbrough, cracking a free kick from 30 yards out. Against Fulham, he scored our third on another free kick, this one from just outside the area. Then, I took on Portsmouth in the FA Cup final, having just knocked them out of the Champions League semis. It was a cagey affair, highlighted by Campbell's free kick goal, our first, from 40 yards out! We won 2-0 in the end, but that goal was unbelievable.

Now I'm headed to the Camp Nou to take on Lyon, who jettisoned me from the CL in the semis last year. Time for revenge?

Still going, feeling pretty awake considering. Replay against West Brom for the chance to face Man Utd in the 5th round of the FA cup coming up, still not really getting anywhere in the league, only 2 points off safety though with a game in hand.

Still going, feeling pretty awake considering. Replay against West Brom for the chance to face Man Utd in the 5th round of the FA cup coming up, still not really getting anywhere in the league, only 2 points off safety though with a game in hand.

thought you had a 5am train to catch? :D

Back to Leeds, was at home in Colchester for easter, uni student you see.

Managed the drag myself out of the relegation spots, hopefully the team can keep it up, although Saivet and Vennegoor of Hesselink have fallen out, which is really not what I wanted.

Archived