All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've swooped for my best ever signing in my opinion!!

Alberto Paloschi from Milan for £1m!!

Niiiice!

First leg of the playoff semi final was a disaster, we were at home and lost 3-2 :(

But we just won 2-0 away :) and won the FA Trophy inbetween for good measure :D

Crawley in the final, I'm actually bricking it...

For anyone losing their love of the game, this is an idea. Go to editor, give a championship all the money in the world (im doing norwich) and go dominate. A good challenge for 4 or 5 seasons. Not that I need any distractions from Pompey, but still ;)

For anyone losing their love of the game, this is an idea. Go to editor, give a championship all the money in the world (im doing norwich) and go dominate. A good challenge for 4 or 5 seasons. Not that I need any distractions from Pompey, but still ;)

Yeah i done that on 08, is there stil a in game editor? Used one in 08 wana know if there is one for 09?

The start of my night is a bit dissapointing. In my search for 2 promotions in 2 seasons with Aldershot, I fell short on penlalties in the playoff semi finals. Still both seasons ive been predicted last, and ended up around the big boys of the leagues.

Don't think I'll be up all night but I have just started a game with QPR and I'm gettin into it so I can see myself staying up quite late.

So far I am sitting in 3rd after 11 games. Got to the third round of the League Cup and managed to take them to penalties before losing.

Transfers in:

Kevin Doyle 4.6M

Andrew Driver 2.5M

Aaoron Mokoena 1.3M

Really into my game with Sociedad, 7th season and trying to emulate last season's treble, winning all 38 league games *awaits the cries of cheat* but I do have screenshots. So far in the league PLD5 W3 D2 so not so good but we have been bombarded with fixtures, winning the Super Cup with a 6-2 aggregate win over Valencia and beating Lazio 2-0 in the European Super Cup. Also manager of Spain. Wish I could stay up late but it's back to college tomorrow :(

THANK CHRIST!!!

We've finally put some daylight between me and the chasing pack with a 1-0 win over second-placed Livorno!. Came at a cost tho. :(

Lost both of my main central midfielders, Big Al got a knock within 22 mins and then when I had replaced 3 players who had gone down to 45% fitness, I lost Nicola Pozzi, Big Al's replacement to leave me with 10 men with 12 mins left.

Roll Call for tonight, people?

I've just beaten Cittadella 5-2 to leave me a point clear of Livorno and 3 of Bari. The league is just about us now. 4th-placed Ascoli are 11 points off with 10 games to go in the league.

Big Al is still God around these parts.

So this just happened in my Aldershot game..

mexicop.th.jpg

My first reaction was....but it's Sven! How?

Heh! South African women obviously do it for him then ;)

Another 5-2 win for me. 9 games left. And a big f****** "YEEESSSSS!" to both Parma and Triestina for beating Livorno and Bari respectively! :D

I downloaded it a while ago...cant remember where. Probably whatever the official website is.

I'm sure people will come in and reply with "boo cheat get out" ...this forum is predictable like that :p For what its worth I was just looking at Jamie Ashdowns ability because my scout rated him as a leading premiership keeper which I could just...not believe for a second. Some will probably say yeah right, but ah well.

I downloaded it a while ago...cant remember where. Probably whatever the official website is.

I'm sure people will come in and reply with "boo cheat get out" ...this forum is predictable like that :p For what its worth I was just looking at Jamie Ashdowns ability because my scout rated him as a leading premiership keeper which I could just...not believe for a second. Some will probably say yeah right, but ah well.

It can be fun though using it. Its our own games who cares what other people think!

Unbelievable!! My computer completely froze up...and despite me thinking I had autosave enabled. I dont. Im back in April, with 3 games to go. It gives me another crack at the playoffs but boy am I mad! :(

Something I'm totally guilty of. My old laptop just used to turn itself off when it overheated. Cue me losing up to 6 months worth of game.

The thing which really gets me now is I need to remember those great free transfers I had made which is alot harder with lower league. I remember Danny Murphy because of who he was, and of course Jamie Ashdown because of my scout. The others though...gone from my mind for now. But hey if I go up to the championship I guess i'll be looking for others :p

No problem mate...

More sadness, my 7-1 win over Hartlepool is one of those that needs replaying :(

I gave up on FM07 because I'd beaten Barca 1-0 in the cup with Las Palmas in my first season. Lost it due to an over-heating and proceeded to lose 6-0 when I played it again. I still can't play 07 because I'm angry over it!

Archived