13th September - League 2

Luton 0 - 0 Wycombe - Match Statistics

17th September - League 2

Luton 4 - 1 Shrewsbury - Match Statistics

20th September - League 2

Luton 2 - 0 Darlington - Match Statistics

27th September - League 2

Luton 1 - 1 Bournemouth - Match Statistics

All in all not bad. Still bottom, but not by that much. Just hoping I can continue my run of form and get out asap.

Just thought I'd check in to report my rage; Leicester 0-2 Arsenal, third straight CL final defeat, second straight CL final defeat to the team we've already beaten to the Premiership title by a country mile, second straight year winning the domestic treble and losing the CL final to an English club. If I was a real manager, I'dve summarily executed a player in the centre circle at the end of the game pour encourager les autres...

Continuing my Cambridge United save this evening, getting on a coach at 5 30 tomorrow to go and see the real lot have a crack at the BSP title!

It's the 30th of December 2032, Burton look like they'll survive in the Prem, Man U are top of the Championship and a spirited yet utterly hopeless Billericay side look doomed in League 1. They also don't want to be my feeder team :-(

Just been promoted with QPR in the first season :):)

Very pleased with that as I was only given a 1 year contract and i needed to achieve promotion. A lot of the squad need to be replaced especially goalkeeper, centre halves and strikers. How many are replaced will depend on how much money i am given to spend.

Current team:

Camp/Cerny

Kyle Naughton

Joe Mattock

Ryan McGowan/Miles Addison

Fitz Hall

Martin Rowlands/Franco Zuculini

Alex Teixeira

Morgan Schneiderlin

Fabian Delph/Stephen Appiah

Daryl Murphy/Marlon Harewood

Heider Helguson/Victor Moses

Also Jonjo Shelvey is joining for 120k due to Charltons relegation and administration.

Edit: QPR are now Champions of the Championship with 94 points :)

I can always trust my USA team to be completely incompetent in front of goal. Dominated Denmark in our opening, vital World Cup group game, yet we only take a 0-0 draw away. Have South Korea, and then Brazil. If we can't beat South Korea will take a miracle to progress.

I reinstalled FM05 after too much frustration with 09 and started a new game the other day. I don't have anything going this weekend, so I have plenty of time to play. Might even do an all-nighter tonight or tomorrow night (depending on how much I drink, of course).

Looking forward to restarting my all-nighter game with Celtic tomorrow night.

(Can't do it tonight, 12:30pm kick off tomorrow!)

Europe shall be conquered!

Just bought a 4pack of relentless energy drink.

Am I sad for being excited for tonight? :D

ive just made a league with 4 english teams (the top four) then the top 3 from Italy, Spain, France, Germany and the top 2 from scotland and Holland (when i say top teams i mean where the teams finished last season.

hmm...who to manage

On my game in the Euro championships in 2016, in belgium, the ol' belgians got to the final against italy, in their own country, how proud they must have been.

Untill Italy beat them 7-0 ... shocker!

Can you post a screen shot plz

Thanks:thup: Wanted to make sure i dont miss it, should be a great fight. Anyway back on topic, will be playing my Man U save till it starts but not much to update on as in pre-season atm.

No probs. I'm not that into boxing but it certainly does look like it'll be a good fight. Cool, how's it going?

No probs. I'm not that into boxing but it certainly does look like it'll be a good fight. Cool, how's it going?

I'm in 2016 and got the Utd job last season, finished 2nd in Prem, hoping to win it this season....if I can find a way to beat Arsenal that is:)

Congrats on your season FelixG, good to see someone tearin up the SPL managing the Bhoys.:D:thup:

Thanks!

Yep, always good to do :D

I really want to make some progress in europe this year, will Peter Lawwell and Co release the biscuit tin for me to do so?

doubt it :D

Well done on that undefeated season with the Bhoys FelixG, and best of luck in Europe :thup:

I managed 1 or 2 unbeaten seasons with the grand old team on FM08, won the domestic treble every year but I could only ever get as far as the CL QF, even with a squad of amazing players! And then I lost the 7 and a half season file to a harddrive corruption :(

Well done on that undefeated season with the Bhoys FelixG, and best of luck in Europe :thup:

I managed 1 or 2 unbeaten seasons with the grand old team on FM08, won the domestic treble every year but I could only ever get as far as the CL QF, even with a squad of amazing players! And then I lost the 7 and a half season file to a harddrive corruption :(

Thanks!

Ow, thats gotta hurt!...7seasons, I think i'd tear apart my pc if that happens!

CL is gonna be tough, I think realistically im looking at the Europa League for any decent European runs!

Thanks!

Ow, thats gotta hurt!...7seasons, I think i'd tear apart my pc if that happens!

CL is gonna be tough, I think realistically im looking at the Europa League for any decent European runs!

No probs:thup:

Haha yeah it did, the game time was over 5 days of real time and it was my longest FM game ever (for some reason it took me until FM08 to really get stuck into it and play more than a few months before quitting and starting again). I was half a season from a historic 10 in a row aswell! Trying to repeat the success on 09 but have been concentrating more on my Liverpool game, though thanks to your post I've decided to quit that for the moment and start playing my Celtic one again, won 9 in 9 so far, so it's looking good! :)

Yeah probably, but hey it's much better to win the UEFA Cup (or Europa League as we now have to call it!) than to get knocked out of the CL in the first knockout round. I always tried to get third place in my CL group on 08 so I could have a good crack at the UEFA Cup but I either qualified for the next round of the CL or I finished in 4th! Think I only had one UEFA Cup run and I got knocked out in the QF :(

What kind of players have you managed to attract to the glamorous heights of the SPL?

No probs:thup:

Haha yeah it did, the game time was over 5 days of real time and it was my longest FM game ever (for some reason it took me until FM08 to really get stuck into it and play more than a few months before quitting and starting again). I was half a season from a historic 10 in a row aswell! Trying to repeat the success on 09 but have been concentrating more on my Liverpool game, though thanks to your post I've decided to quit that for the moment and start playing my Celtic one again, won 9 in 9 so far, so it's looking good!

Yeah probably, but hey it's much better to win the UEFA Cup (or Europa League as we now have to call it!) than to get knocked out of the CL in the first knockout round. I always tried to get third place in my CL group on 08 so I could have a good crack at the UEFA Cup but I either qualified for the next round of the CL or I finished in 4th! Think I only had one UEFA Cup run and I got knocked out in the QF :(

What kind of players have you managed to attract to the glamorous heights of the SPL?

Ha, that sounds like a great game too!

heres my current squad!

30tnako.jpg

Adding Marquinhos to that as we speak.

ps Steven Fletcher is an absolute beast! :D

That's quite a squad you have there mate! :thup:

Haha yeah I know, had him on 08, he was pretty good on it and took over from Guilherme who was finally snagged by Chelsea for a cool £25m. Fletcher was second only to the mighty James McFadden (he was immense for me on 08!). Shame that Celtic still haven't managed to take him away from Hibs IRL though!

That's quite a squad you have there mate! :thup:

Haha yeah I know, had him on 08, he was pretty good on it and took over from Guilherme who was finally snagged by Chelsea for a cool £25m. Fletcher was second only to the mighty James McFadden (he was immense for me on 08!). Shame that Celtic still haven't managed to take him away from Hibs IRL though!

Thanks man, took me a while to assemble!

I could never get faddy to play decent for me in 08, always was around a 6 average at the end of each season!

Just played a few games with Marquinhos...the best 10mil i've spent this season! (The biscuit tin was opened :D)

Thanks man, took me a while to assemble!

I could never get faddy to play decent for me in 08, always was around a 6 average at the end of each season!

Just played a few games with Marquinhos...the best 10mil i've spent this season! (The biscuit tin was opened :D)

Haha bet it did!

Aw really? That's a shame he was awesome for me, banged in an average of like 2 a game and constantly finished as the top scorer on the European continent. Him and Guilherme together were quite frankly, unstoppable!

Ah great stuff, and only £10m! That's a great deal if I ever I saw one! :thup:

I just lost 3-2 to Rangers in the League Cup QF, ended the game with 3 players injured and then drew 1-1 at Tynecastle to end my winning run of 10 league games. Seems like I'm having a bit of a drop in form and my fans are outraged that I lost at Ibrox :(

Haha bet it did!

Aw really? That's a shame he was awesome for me, banged in an average of like 2 a game and constantly finished as the top scorer on the European continent. Him and Guilherme together were quite frankly, unstoppable!

Ah great stuff, and only £10m! That's a great deal if I ever I saw one!

I just lost 3-2 to Rangers in the League Cup QF, ended the game with 3 players injured and then drew 1-1 at Tynecastle to end my winning run of 10 league games. Seems like I'm having a bit of a drop in form and my fans are outraged that I lost at Ibrox

Thats not good!...I'm sure you'll pick it up though, the fans are pretty inconsistent with some of their concerns!

Ah, i wish i could have got the fadmiester going in 08...i think i'll avoid him on this one though :D

Yep' date=' I got to see it online, devasting punch!

Onto FM...Check out my Villa story on the FMS board![/quote']

He was lying near unconcious :D what a punch!

Will do :D

By the way, i thought i'd let everyone know, this is the first time i think ive ever seen sunrise :D

Yep' date=' I got to see it online, devasting punch!

Onto FM...Check out my Villa story on the FMS board![/quote']

Had a look over your story there mate, you've put a lot of effort into writing it and it's interesting and well presented, very well done :thup:

Archived