All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All night, every night... 3rd shifters blahblagblah at GMT-6. I know the sun's up in your happy land, but here, it's 0230.

Canterbury has a 10 point lead after 26 rounds of the 21/22 season, but first up tonight is the home leg of the CL quarters v AC Milan, who leads 0-1 on aggregate. Gonna be a tough one...

Update on Robbie Gore!

He's over half way to the League Appearances record, with 271 clocked up so far. He has 451 in total for the club by the age of 25, and has become a fan's favourite and the heart of England's backline. I reckon by 33/34 he could have the Wolves record, and in his career could push the 1000 mark if he stays fit and in the first-team. Can't see less than 800.

His wage demands are surprisingly low too.

goreup.jpg

Good player to have.

Previously I was manager of Vietnam, got bored of losing all the time :D

Right now I'm top of the Premiership by 6 points :thup:

Yeah, this isn't gonna go well.

4 games left of WC qualifying: Sweden at home, and Serbia, Hungary and Spain away. :(

Nice to see Wolves in the prem where they deserve to be, Hershie. When I was at Wolves I managed to get them relegated first season :(

Started a new game with Villa today. Notable signings include Jeremy Mathieu £4.8m, Mahmadou Sakho £10m, Michael Owen £5.5m, and Freddy Macheda £1.7m.

The bigger departures Barry to Newcastle for £12m, Reo-Coker to Man City for £4.3m, and Harewood to Sunderland for £4.5m.

Currently midtable after 6 games, but those 6 included Liverpool, Arsenal and high flyers City. Hoping the easy run of fixtures will lift us up.

All night, every night, etc...

Smashed Real last night on that second leg, 6-0. Took a loss to ManC and a draw to the Arse, but still sit atop the Prem by nine points after round 32. Up next is CL Qtr second leg is at home. Barca beat us 2-1 in the away leg, but I'm feeling good with the away goal. We don't lose at Kingsmead Road...

Archived