All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

Well its about 1:45am where I'm living at the moment (Australia) and just loaded up my Rosenborg game that I started yesterday. So far have played 11 games in my 1st season in the league, have won 10 and lost 1 thus far so I find myself top of the league as expected.

My aim is to build a totally dominant team in Norway that wins everything every season domestically and then also try to make Rosenborg as big as Real Madrid in terms of European success. Hopefully I'll be able to get some decent players in 2010 for my assault on the Champions League.

Oh and I'm challenging myself by only playing and signing Norwegian players so I'm going for the whole theme of promoting local talent.

Using my amazing 4-4-2 that I created not long ago as well, its very dominant in terms of possession and some of the passing in the final third is just wonderful to watch. This is quite an enjoyable game so far and hopefully I can continue my good run.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah good good. Oh why is that? Going back to Wolves :p

Going really well thanks mate, just sortin my youth out at the moment in who will make it and who wont. :) Finding replacement for dani alves and ashley cole is hard work.

Azpilicueta? :D I'd sign him if I didn't have my regen. Also got a Turkish regen DC who's rather good.

I think I have too many players. :o

Azpilicueta? :D I'd sign him if I didn't have my regen. Also got a Turkish regen DC who's rather good.

I think I have too many players. :o

Cheers mate :D Im gona sign him next season cos im nearly finished this season. Wana show me the turkish regen :)

I had that problem a couple of seasons ago so i had a massive clear out.

Gone back to 3D match engine now started to like it more.

Edit: That Azpilicueta has a 12.5mil release clause!

Haha....I have loaned this 20 year old as he had potential and i played him in quite a few games and hes gone to a wonderkid :D Luckily i put in a clause wheer i could sign him for 1mil anytime during the loan, hes just scored as we speak :D

When i start my I.T course ina couple of months im gona miss FM :(

That his release clause? His was 35mil on mine so i snapped him up but he aint been that impressive :(

Champ League semi now 2nd leg at home to bayen.

Yep, it was.

Board are somewhat generous, and also they gave me such a high wage budget that I've been able to spend £251mil this season, once juggling the budgets. Gonna lose its fun fast. :(

Yeh, have you thought about going to various clubs? thats what im doing on my game and finding it alot of fun. Have settled down at chelsea for a few seasons but will leave ina couple of seasons time.

I might. The thing is I end up signing all the promising players to my first side, so there's no one left for anyone else I go to.

Well done. :)

I'm in the LC final after a 2-1 win away at Arsenal in semi 2nd leg (0-0 first)

I also took the weird step of loaning out Robinho with a view to getting rid of him cheap, because despite his high cost and wages, his performance has been largely very sub-standard. He's at Zaragoza with an agreed price of 12mil. Not bothered with making a loss.

Sold Owen for about £1mil last season after only scoring 2 goals.

Good lad nice one :)

Yes i have found out in the past Robinho has been very low standard from what you would expect. To be honest getting 12mil was a good deal as your quite far into your season. Owen has always been a dissapointment for me whenever i sign him.

Champ League Final now against Arsenal. Im not that tired tonight so should be going until 4/5 :)

Archived