All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah i am trying to get him for 2.5.

I also want Song aswell to get my defensive midfielder options stronger just Arsenal want 12mil for him but i dont really want to part that sort of money on 1 player will try to get a lower deal.

Yeah i will just frustrating at times!

Congrats small mac thought you was going to say Real equlise :p

Ha cheers, i thought that was going to happen too tbh!

Just won my opening game as Real Betis manager!

At home to Espanyol, we trailed 0-1 at half time. Switching to 4-2-2-2 at the start of the second half, we went on to win 2-1 with two new signings, (Fernando Soriano and Yanis Tafer), getting the goals.

Finished 11th in my first season as West Ham, not that happy with it but now its a new season just looking for some talent.

Signed

Eagles from Burnley for 2.7mil

Obertan from Man Utd 5.75mil

Hyland ona free

Ben Mee ona free

Segio Conceicao ona free.

In the market for a striker have about 10mil to spend so any ideas would be very helpful have gota while till season starts.

Edit: Higuain i signed for 7million as he was up for transfer!

Am in the CL Semi with Pompey in 2018 :o, our 2nd ever season in the competition. I reckon we'll win it too, all the good teams are gone, it's Villarreal now, then Zaragoza or Dortmund in the final :eek:, unbelievable, takes a bit away from the achievement if we win it (which we will ;)), but oh well beggars can't be choosers :D

Nice signings there. Good luck in your next season!

I'm only in October in my Arsenal save and I've finally developed a tactic that will score me goals and get the best out of the players I have. However, my most recent result sums it up:

Arsenal 6 - 3 'Boro

How Boro stuck three past us is beyond me. We drew with Panathinikos 3-3 after being 3-1 up as well... gotta stop leaking goals.

On the plus side, some of my players have been outstanding so far:

Andrey Arshavin - 12 apps, 2 goals, 12 assists and average rating 7.60.

Carlos Vela - 9 apps, 11 goals, 6 assists and average rating 7.84

Robin van Persie - 9 apps, 12 goals, 5 assists and average rating 7.84.

So who'll be my top goal scorer this year?

Oh yeah, and Jack Collison is doing fine. Has made 11 apps and has an average rating of 7.11. Very much a quietly efficient player.

Vela seems to score goals whenever he gets played in what ever games i have played, im trying to loan him but Arseanl aint to keen. Loaned out Gibbs for 6months to get some first team football under his belt.

Thanks mate good luck with yours too.

Weird transfer is Bojan joined Sunderland for 5.75mil :confused:

Yeah i have found Collison isnt a spectacular player, he doesnt catch the eye does the simple job which i love, same with Parker for me.

Dude, what a signing that is. Better pray he doesn't develop otherwise Sunderland will go storming up the league.

Vela develops really quickly and is simply too good to get on a loan, I'm afraid. He would feel that way as well.

Here's a quick question: how does Savio turn out? I always see him rotting in the reserves even though he has quite high PA.

Yeah thats true mate.

Yeh he turns out fantastically well, im trying to loan him out at the moment, on my Chelsea save within the 3/4 season he joined AC Milan and had fantastic stats. So im just being patient with him.

Edit: Just loaned him to Derby for 6 months as they said he would become a vauable first team player. I never accept loans for back up for first team as he can be back up for me instead of some championship club.

I ave ended my save with Real Betis.

Despite early season success with the side, (9 points from opening 5 games), I just couldn't get into it the way I did in the first two seasons of the save with Lazio.

It's a bit sad really as I had two great seasons with Lazio, but because of my own stupidness in not signing a new contract, and wanting to go to a bigger club, I left them, and my save was ultimately ruined. :(

Anyway, I have started a new save with Brazilian side Corinthians. I have not loaded up many leagues, just the first two divisions from Brazil, and the top divisons in England, Italy, and Portugal. I will be on it later this evening if anyone else is kicking about. I have Ronaldo. :cool:

They're 5th after 8 games (W4, D2, L2). They signed Ismeal Bangoura, which was really surprising because he usually ends up Chelsea.

I hear the Brazillian league is really interesting. There's quite a number of fixtures and competitions and I may have to a save just to experience it.

I will be tom and wil be intrested to hear how you get on :)

Ah thats good to hear.

First game of the season drew 1-1 away at Wigan

Higuain scored on his debut what i really happy about. Eagles and Hyland had an impressive debut.

Arsenal signed Mata for 15mil which is a fantastic signing at that price he turns out amazing ina few seasons.

Good on them. Although I can't see why they would since Nasri and Arshavin are excellent players. I'd understand it more if Mata was a right winger but he's not.

But yeah, turns into a brilliant player. Been my best player on my Valencia save. He's got a hell of a shot on him.

Just brushed aside Porto 1-0. I'll probably wrap up this month (Stoke away then Tottenham at home) before playing me Xbox for a while. Be back on later tonight.

Just beat Spurs 2-0 :D. My team is still crippled but Bendtner showed his potential with a goal and a assist.

Good luck in your search. You could get Saivet as he never gets any playing time at Bordeaux. Takes a lot of work to get him to become quality though.

Seeing as I've fixed my computer and I've got nothing on tomorrow, I might have a go with an all-nighter.

At the moment I'm right at the beginnig of the 2030/2031 season and am facing a ridiculous start:

Liverpool (Community Shield) - won 1-0

Man Utd (away)

Arsenal (home)

Liverpool (Super Cup)

Chelsea (away)

I will be tom and wil be intrested to hear how you get on :)

Well I have just played, and won, my first competitive game in charge of Corinthians. We travalled to Sao Paulo and defeated them 2-0 in the opening game of the Campeonato Paulista (state championship). New signing Leonardo Pisculichi got both goals from the bench.

Ronaldo picked up a knock though and will miss my next fixture. :(

Just reached the end of the 2nd season (my first season in charge) with West Ham, and looking forward to an exciting transfer window. Somehow managed to finish 4th, when I thought I didn;t really have a great season. Was lucky Man Utd and Liverpool had even worse seasons. Now loads of players have become available, including Balotelli at £4.3m! Gonna be hard to resist the temptation to overhaul the team.

Also my outstanding player for the season was Mark Noble - 41(1) apps, 16 goals, 13 assists, 7 mom's, 7.25 avg. rat.

Collison has developed really well too.

I hope he develops well because I nicked him for my Arsenal team. He plays as a hold midfielder for me, is generally solid in most matches and get consistant ratings between 6.9 and 7.2. He has good pass completion as well.

Of course I now have the future of the Wales national team in my central midfield :D.

Just look to sign Bale and Ched Evans and you'll have all the top Welsh prospects! :D

Collison plays better as an attacking box to box CM iv found. But I mostly played him at ML, because I had Parker and Noble in the middle. Still performed pretty well and got 8 goals, but he's much better in the middle.

I'm sure I can get his tackling stat up a bit more. He already has the work rate, decent positioning and I know for a fact he gets quite physically strong so he's well capable of playing the holding role. He's the closest thing I have to a complete midfielder.

If Clichy wasn't so darn good, and if Arshavin wasn't getting an assist a game on the left wing, and if Gibbs and Nasri weren't so promising, and if he wasn't so god darn over priced then I would buy Bale :p.

Have started really well with Corinthians, winning four out of my opening five games. We're currently 3rd in the Campeonato Paulista, behind Santos in 2nd, and Palmeiras who are top.

Leonardo Pisculichi has been brilliant, bagging 6 goals in 5 appearances. Left back Andre Santos has been excellent aswell, scoring one goals and assisting a couple of others. I expect the European clubs to be looking at him soon. :(

Just came back from 2-0 to beat Man City 2-3 with my Wolves save with a header by Geromel. My team does so well against the big teams away but we always suck in our own yard it's depressing me. Still I'm doing pretty well though.

And I just lost home from Everton 0-3 and I was favorites <_<

Using updated db so I finished 12th first season in EPL, second season I was 9th. Had a good start on 3rd season but playing Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd in a row didn't help and we went on a bad spell, gotten better a bit and I expect to finish around 7th-8th place if everything goes like I want this season. Most of my team is unsettled by interest of other bigger clubs.

...got bored of my Barca save wining everything every year for 6 seasons hehe.

That's what i'm hoping for ;)

Think i'm suffering a bit of SSS aka Second Season Syndrome. I'm still getting decent results, but where as i was thumping teams 3 or 4 nil it's now 1-0 or 2-1. Drew 1-1 at home to Cardiff (my previous team) in my opening CL game and gave the lads a right rollocking for embarassing me infront of the old employers! :D

Ah sounds like your doing a good job though mate.

Yeah i hate that but dont have to worry about it on this chelsea team at the moment but i will be looking to move and get another team good. As like you said it gets boring winning everything season after season.

You got your eye on a specific team if you move on - staying in England or thinking of going abroad?

Ermm not to sure mate. I started off at Valencia and then went to Villa then Chelsea after sucess with Valencia and Villa so im tempted to try out Italy would kill me to play against my Chelsea team 2 times a season!

Maybe see at the time if a team in Italy is struggling and try and work my magic.

Archived