All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

Grecian have you tried upping the appearance fee?

When I used to lose out on players I checked what other clubs were offering them. I found that they offered anywhere between 20%-50% lower wage than the one I offered but a higher appearance fee. I adopted their tactic and low and behold I started getting all my targets.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

helooo :)

first all nighter tonight :D

and at the moment im atetico madrid

starting 4th season; won the league season 2 and 3

just signed modric for £17 million to replace capel who i sold for £15million he didnt really performe for a title winning side

i didnt ccheat to get modric he was unhappy but it will cost up to £24 million :(

I have led Corinthians into the final of the Copa do Brasil after beating divison 1 side Vasco da Gama 2-1 home and away at the semi final stage! In the final we will face Internacional, with the first leg at the their ground.

The win came at a cost though as CB Leonardo Silva was ruled out for 3 weeks, and LB Andre Santos was ruled out for 10-12 days. :(

Southend 3 - 4 Lecister.

What a match! Went 1-0 down, scored straight after the kick off. 2-1 up, then 2-2, then 3-2 down. Then we made it 3-3 before they scored the winner. We had 10 men as well. Dissapointed that we conceded so many at home though.

I've just been taken over by a hack who's added another 2 loans to the existing 3. One of which doesn't kick in for another 2 years but it'll see my soon to be league 1 side pay 350k/month.

I'm really unlucky when it comes to takeovers.

I'm faced with a choice to either bail after promoting them (my contract runs out this year) or stick with them and see where it takes me. Not sure which I'll choose but so far my season is going well I just beat Sheffield Utd who are the leaders of league 1 1-0 away from home in the first round of the FA Cup. I'm very proud of my boys.

Woo. Consortium planning a takeover of my Liverpool side involving a former footballer. About time as well hopefully I will have some funds for season 2 now after I failed with the title. 9 points behind United and they have a game in hnd.

What team are you?

I'm giving it another go. Truth is I got a bit annoyed at the level of inconsistency. We went from thrashing teams 5-1 and 5-2 to losing 2-0 in the space of two weeks, and this was against the team several places below us and well out of form.

Woo. Consortium planning a takeover of my Liverpool side involving a former footballer. About time as well hopefully I will have some funds for season 2 now after I failed with the title. 9 points behind United and they have a game in hnd.

Wish someone could take over my Corinthians side, I'm leaking money every month at the minute. :(

What team are you?

I'm giving it another go. Truth is I got a bit annoyed at the level of inconsistency. We went from thrashing teams 5-1 and 5-2 to losing 2-0 in the space of two weeks, and this was against the team several places below us and well out of form.

lol in SA I went from beating teams 5-0 tolosing 8-1 it was strange, maybe it was my attacking tactic

I find lower leagues very easy if you start with the club during pre-season. I ran away with the league on my Chesterfield save and I'm on my way to repeating smithers feat with my current unemployed save with Brentford.

The only problem I have is 3 of my strikers assist goals but never score most of my goals come from 1 striker so if he gets injured I don't know what'll happen. Oh and the 250k debt plus crippling loans.

Money isn't really an issue when I join a team. Southampton had no cash whatsoever.

I think I find it quite difficult to judge what stats are good for the lower leagues. For example Lee Barnard has 14 stat for finishing for finishing and composure, but misses quite a lot of sitters but Mark Nolan has a lot of stats of 10 or below but plays absolutely amazing.

I hate the fact that whenever I play Liverpool the media goes on about this left-back who usaed to play for me. Now this would be ok if he'd been a regular for my team over a number of years, but when he came on trial and only played 1 game (as a sub no less), then frankly it's ridiculous.

That happens to me with Silvestre. He doesn't usually play a game for me but the media go on about he being a former player and mutural respect bla bla bla. But when I play Man City who have Bendtner they don't mention anything. Strange.

I have a dilemma with a transfer bid and posted in gptg, but no replies and I can't continue my game till this is resolved, would appreciate if one of you all nighter guys could take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks:thup:

Sobis not likely then?

Depends really. He's on loan until December, (I'm halfway through June), so I've got long enough to come up with the money.It just depends if the board will let me spend what I make from player sales really. :thup:

Archived