All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I've found the striker to finally beat Theo Walcott's record of 58 goals for England. He's so far got 5 goals in 3 caps, but I fear that at 23 years old I may be too late.

who is it?

and i got a regen who scored 127 goals in 127 games for england

i uploaded him a few days ago in the rate my regen thread :)

Bloke called Dave Walton - http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1083/davewalton.png

Not the greatest attributes, but he fits my tactic well and looks like he can do a job.

looks like a top 4 team squad player i.e back up or less used than the main player

and i dont think it is too late for him to break theo walcotts record

arrange frendlies against rubbish teams :)

Hi ppl. Can you help me out here? I'm Juventus on 2014/15, and playing a 4-3-3 formation Mourinho style.

At the moment. i'm playing Sporting CP for ECL Quarter-Finals 2nd hand (brought home a nice 3-0 advantage) (Serie A is neck and neck with Roma, at 70 pts)

Ok, enough chit-chat. My problem is Keirrison. Brought him from Palmeiras in the January Transfer Window, for the oh so little tag price of 32M€.

First game, nailed 2 in the net. Oh nice! :)

After that, it's 6.2 after 6.3 after 5.7. He can't show his football and i'm very confused, as when i was in Benfica (6 years :)) i had Cardoso, who played the position spectacularly well.

Any ideas as why he's been like this, or how i can solve his problem? It would be nice to get something after 32M..

Thanks :) (and as i post, half-time at Delle Alpi, winning 2-0, raising the advantage to 5-0 :))

Drew 0-0 with Peterborough :( Couldn't break them down in the end.

Gotta a match on the TV next agaisnt Colchester in the JPT Semi-Final. Hope I give them a show:D!

Check his tactics. Also, Keirrison isn't too good up front on his own and needs someone to flick the ball onto him like a target man.

Yeah just waiting for the mother to sign and return it.

Good lad, who you managing?

The team is happy with the appointment of him as captain :)

Casillas is my arch nemesis, the only reason Real ever get any points off me is purely down to his MoM performances!

Good lad, who you managing?

Casillas is my arch nemesis, the only reason Real ever get any points off me is purely down to his MoM performances!

Read my last post, or my location :).

EDIT: Casillas is retired on mine haha.

looks like a top 4 team squad player i.e back up or less used than the main player

and i dont think it is too late for him to break theo walcotts record

arrange frendlies against rubbish teams :)

Yeah I know, he could easily get another 100 games in. One player I only brought into the team when he was 30 and he's already got 52 caps.

First league game of the season at the moment, and Sheffield Wednesday have immediately gone top with a 4-0 thrashing of Chelsea.

Maybe if I go tap one of them up for a few months, offer them ownership of the whole club and pay Real Madrid £20,000,000 over 30 years then maybe I'll get Marcelo, Ronaldo or Benzema.

Think I can take LB of my shopping list, since I have Johnny Herd back and Haemhout (who?) can play there as well.

RM is where my best player plays, signed for 100k and has amazing stats for League 1. Only one footed though. I have a couple of youngsters that can fill in, but I don't rate them all and I'd rather have a nice back up. I'll delve into the free and loan market and see who I can snap up.

Penalty shootout against Colchester...

Ok, enough chit-chat. My problem is Keirrison. Brought him from Palmeiras in the January Transfer Window, for the oh so little tag price of 32M€.

First game, nailed 2 in the net. Oh nice! :)

After that, it's 6.2 after 6.3 after 5.7. He can't show his football and i'm very confused, as when i was in Benfica (6 years :)) i had Cardoso, who played the position spectacularly well.

Any ideas as why he's been like this, or how i can solve his problem? It would be nice to get something after 32M..

Actually, just scored an amasing goal against my arch nemesis Roma in Italian Cup 2nd hand.

A little hear pulling, and he goes scoring like sunday morning :)

Halesowen 2 - 0 Everton (very poor performance but I took my chances - my players seem to be really adapting to my 3-5-1-1 tactic now. Even with all these good performances, I'm still 3 points behind Arsenal in 2nd haha).

Actually, just scored an amasing goal against my arch nemesis Roma in Italian Cup 2nd hand.

A little hear pulling, and he goes scoring like sunday morning :)

Nice one, i think he just needs a little time to fully settle in and gel with the team. He'll come good though i'm sure :thup:

It's looking likely that Mildenhall is going to leave... but I have a 5k replacement, who is actually better than Mildemhall, lined up if need be. 6 star rating for a League 1 side. Bargain.

Still got three or four games until the market opens again. Looking to reclaim top spot (behind on GD) by Jan 1st. Hopefully we'll bang in a couple.

I have 33k so far. If I end up selling Mildenhall, it'll be for 70k at least, giving me 103k. Minus 5k for the replacement... 98k to spend on a striker since Freedman, despite being God amongst men, is getting on and Theo Robinson (young lad on loan from Watford) doesn't look up to it. Might raid Arsenal for a couple of loans.

Dundee want 23k for their keeper. They accepted a 20k bid, and now I'm thinking they would've accepted lower if I'd tried my luck. Ah well, still a bargain buy.

Great, now he's not interested in a move. Wonderful. Key player status and 2k a week will convince him hopefully.

Nice one, i think he just needs a little time to fully settle in and gel with the team. He'll come good though i'm sure

And it was very satisfying. I lost 1-0 in the first hand, then in the second, beat them 3-0 :)

Taste my revenge...

Strange developments in the Mildenhall situation. I bid for a 17 year old Irish lad for 4k, only to find that Swansea have bid for that player as well. Now I'm wondering if I should withdraw the offer, since it should allow me to keep hold of Mildenhall or keep him because he has great potential?

Halesowen 0 - 1 Liverpool (I was caught up in renewing contracts which is why that one took me so long. This was my first defeat in 10 games so I'm not too unhappy, although Liverpool are a mid-table side in my game). I reached my goal of reaching 2021 tonight so I'm off - goodnight everyone.

Goodnight mate.

Decided to go for the keeper. Offered a contract and Swansea have offered double what I have, so chances I'll get him before they even accept a bid from Swansea. Just have to beat them off with a stick unless they change targets again. Still not a guarenteed purchase though...

Still on the lookout for that striker, especially now that Laurent is out for a few months. Might get Macheda from Utd.

Champions League group stage draw:

Farsley

Shakhtar

Vitoria Sport Club (I know, I haven't heard of them either)

Beitar Jerusalem (or them)

Needless to say, a very lucky draw; managed to avoid Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Chelsea, Lyon etc which is good.

Archived