Verse West Ham 0-0

Verse Huddersfield 6-1

signings:

Srna £11.25m

Aguero £55.54m (min release)

Vagner Love £13.5m

Sakho £21.5m

Fleck £2.7m

also got a couple of younger players in to bolster the squad.

going well getting bored tho, want a challenge!

Started a new game on FM08 with Eastbourne Borough in the BSS. 85 leagues, 34 nations, large db and Gillsman's Ultimate Retain Players file. Hoping to actually get my first proper career going (despite so many previous attempts).

Into November 07, we're 9th in the league and have just beat Rotherham 3-2 away in the FA Cup 1st Round. \o/

Yeah, I'm playing with Lurgan Celtic in the 3rd division of the Northern Irish leagues. :thup:

I'm guessing the 'Celtic' part was the reason for managing them? ;)

Playing with Pompey on FM08. What a game.

I'm playing 08 too. At Barca at the moment just about to start the 2018/19 season.

I'm guessing the 'Celtic' part was the reason for managing them? ;)

I'm playing 08 too. At Barca at the moment just about to start the 2018/19 season.

I'm in the first season: 13th after 16 games. Had a horror start of Liverpool, Villa, Chelsea and Manchester City. I signed Figo :D

Following on from my previous post - got to the 3rd Round of the FA Cup where we faced Sunderland - knocked out 3-0, but got £150k in TV Revenue, so it's not all bad. :D Currently in March, we're 5th in the league.

Looking at your previous post the number of leagues you loaded is crazy! You must have a super computer!?

Playing well actually. Captain :cool:

More like Captain Birdseye

Looking at your previous post the number of leagues you loaded is crazy! You must have a super computer!?

It's funny how so many people say that, but it's not - laptop, single core 2.13ghz, 2GB RAM. Takes me 3 days to complete a season. Although I'm at home all day, so I leave it running all day long while I do stuff on my desktop PC. I guess it would probably take someone with busy life a couple of weeks to complete a season.

It's funny how so many people say that, but it's not - laptop, single core 2.13ghz, 2GB RAM. Takes me 3 days to complete a season. Although I'm at home all day, so I leave it running all day long while I do stuff on my desktop PC. I guess it would probably take someone with busy life a couple of weeks to complete a season.

I've always found that it takes atleast a couple seasons for the game to show its true slowness. So if you've tested long term on that set up then fair play, but on my computer (a bit worse than yours) it would be unplayable after 2 seasons.

I've always found that it takes atleast a couple seasons for the game to show its true slowness. So if you've tested long term on that set up then fair play, but on my computer (a bit worse than yours) it would be unplayable after 2 seasons.

Hmm, I haven't really got that far and I'm not really sure why it would get slower - it's the same amount of clubs/leagues, not sure about the players though. The only thing I can see getting slower is savegame loading/saving times.

If it gets unbearable, then I'll probably restart with my normal 33 leagues from 10 nations.

Hmm, I haven't really got that far and I'm not really sure why it would get slower - it's the same amount of clubs/leagues, not sure about the players though. The only thing I can see getting slower is savegame loading/saving times.

If it gets unbearable, then I'll probably restart with my normal 33 leagues from 10 nations.

I probably am a bit over-cautious. The load/save times do increase quite a bit and that is sometimes important to me because i often have only 30 min sessions here or there. And if its taking 5 mins to load, then 5 mins to save, thats a third of my total playing time dedicated to a loading screen!

What nation have you loaded if you don't mind listing them? I've found an acceptable set up for my computer with England (Prem-BSN/S), Scotland (Prem-1st), France (Ligue 1-2), Germany (1 - 2), Italy (A, B) and Spain (1 - 2). I'm in 2018 and its going quite smoothly so i reckon i could maybe have had an extra couple leagues from another nation.

I probably am a bit over-cautious. The load/save times do increase quite a bit and that is sometimes important to me because i often have only 30 min sessions here or there. And if its taking 5 mins to load, then 5 mins to save, thats a third of my total playing time dedicated to a loading screen!

What nation have you loaded if you don't mind listing them? I've found an acceptable set up for my computer with England (Prem-BSN/S), Scotland (Prem-1st), France (Ligue 1-2), Germany (1 - 2), Italy (A, B) and Spain (1 - 2). I'm in 2018 and its going quite smoothly so i reckon i could maybe have had an extra couple leagues from another nation.

All divisions from:

Argentina

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Brazil

Croatia

Czech Republic

Denmark

England

France

Germany

Greece

Holland

Hong Kong

Hungary

India

Ireland

Israel

Italy

N.Ireland

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Russia

Scotland

South Africa

South Korea

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Turkey

USA

Ukraine

Wales

:o

Do you even use all the leagues you run? You should just run the main leagues (England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Scotland, Argentina, Brazil) and just scout other nations.

Do you even use all the leagues you run? You should just run the main leagues (England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Scotland, Argentina, Brazil) and just scout other nations.

All divisions from every nation I load - I like LLM, me. :D

You have a severe case of LLM... I'd go to the doctor if I were you. This is just insane!

:D

The thing is, I'm comfortable with the pace because the football management games I played before CM/FM actually took the same amount of time for me to complete a season. Games like Ultimate Soccer Manager 2 & 98/99, Player Manager 2, and Sensible World of Soccer if I played every match - and SWOS had literally every single league in the world (minus the English Conference and below).

Which countries do you manage in mostly Suzie?

It's always been in England so far! :D

I've never got far enough to go anywhere else without wanting to restart. Although my Liverpool game on 09 took me to Scotland (can't remember which club though, might've been Hibernian).

It's always been in England so far! :D

I've never got far enough to go anywhere else without wanting to restart. Although my Liverpool game on 09 took me to Scotland (can't remember which club though, might've been Hibernian).

As a Hibs fan i'm quite offended you can't remember us! :D

Archived