All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just added the FA Cup and Champions League to my wins this season :)

I have NEVER won the Champions League before :eek:

lol are we going to have a 2 page msn conversation lol like yesterday

nice one who did you face in champoins league and what score?

My latest Arsenal one, where I'm trying to build a complete team of British players and win major honours. Haven't got the motivation for my Livorno one anymore, sadly.

I've got Manure away, after playing Madrid and Chelsea at home. I swear the FA is out to get me...

My latest Arsenal one, where I'm trying to build a complete team of British players and win major honours. Haven't got the motivation for my Livorno one anymore, sadly.

I've got Manure away, after playing Madrid and Chelsea at home. I swear the FA is out to get me...

hmm that's a interesting challenge image if you have the england starting 11 squad in your arsenal team :p

what position are you?

I hate that co-ownership rule. Now I have to pay twice as much for Laurito then I should have to. :(

But I have Sergey Krivets coming in :thup:

:D Have you seen my Krivets screenies from this save? He joined me in 2008 and left and retired (after being a coach) in about 2050. :p

Is it Andrea Manerio?

And lol Graeme Graham. Quality name.

Manerio? The real player is Anderson Martins, if that's what you mean.

Don't mock him; his scoring record was immense, and he was one of England's best strikers at any time during my game (so far). He didn't beat Rooney's record of 64, but he was about of a late bloomer. He does hold the record for most goals in a year for England though; 13 in 2028.

Don't think I have any screenies :(

800 games:eek: Have you been using corner bug?

and 7.41 is awesome:)

Don't think I've been using an exploit; managed stupid numbers of goals with it on 08 and it killed the fun somewhat.

Christensen is still going, and had a bit of a dodgy year last year. Only three starts but 22 sub appearances. Averaged 6.84 which by his standards is poor. However, he's almost 35 and still a quality player; certainly the player of his generation. :D

Getting a player to beat the club record of 501 league appearances was one of my aims to keep me motivated, and Gore was chosen as that player. Signed him age 16 and he became a regular almost straight away. Reached 528 (I think) league appearances, but went downhill past 32 or so, due to never being the greatest player physically. He retired at 35 I think, and is now a coach and a club legend. :D

I would've got that far eventually with Southend but alas, fate wouldn't allow it.

Won my first game against Crystal Palace 2-1. Laurito scored on his debut and had two disallowed because of offside. Alan Smith scored the winner.

Archived