All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always prefer small sqauds over large sqauds. I like having versitile players and Arsenal have those in abundance.

I have Arhshavin and Gibbs playing LM and Barazite and... Arshavin playing RM. Think I need to get me a winger...

I got Ribery in, and I've also been using Henry. I have Walcott, Nasri, Vela, Balotelli, Torbinskiy and others who can play there. :p

Aguero and Milevskiy rotated upfront. :D

Asenjo, Vuckevic have joined me, definately going to claim the league title, still got £100m to spend though its crazy. Thinking of buying someone from a Blue Square team for £100m just to see what they do with the cash as i dont need it :)

I wish Simpson wasn't on loan. I usually sell him but now he would be a handy back up striker. See I'm also digging myself into a hole because I always want to buy the right player for the right price, which is why I'm not splashing £14M on Marquinhos.

It was a disaster when I holidayed with free players database, Man Utd, Arsenal and a few other big clubs only signed 1-4 players. Fiorentina had the best team in the world for some reason.

I just downloaded the ultimate player retain file thingy. Gonna holiday to the world cup save it and then have ago at winning the world cup with various nations.

I don't know why, but I feel uneasy constantly picking a player who my staff don't rate even if he's performing well.

My first season in Serie A after being promoted and one of my young strikers has been putting in some good performances, but assistant only rates him as a current and potential of two stars.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5631/adrianr.jpg

Don't know whether to stick with him or concentrate on getting a bigger name in.

I reckon he would be quite a handy backup to have around. 13 goals in 19 games for someone you should apparently offload is very good. Saves money that you can invest elsewhere. Unless you don't need to invest at all, in which case you can save money.

I don't know why, but I feel uneasy constantly picking a player who my staff don't rate even if he's performing well.

My first season in Serie A after being promoted and one of my young strikers has been putting in some good performances, but assistant only rates him as a current and potential of two stars.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5631/adrianr.jpg

Don't know whether to stick with him or concentrate on getting a bigger name in.

Stick with him he seems to be scoring has decent physical stats.

Ah right. It looks alright but it would be better if it had the shield from the proper City badge. How you doing in that save?

Not too bad, saying I've only been on 09 for a few weeks. (I was being a coward and couldn't get used to all the new features so I stuck with 08)

7th in the prem in 08/09 with 67 points;

3rd in 09/10 with 73;

currently 1st this season with 25 points from 9 games, 2 ahead of Arsenal in 2nd.

I like being teams who are touted to struggle and then over achieve with them. Inverness were one of the favourites to go down (they actually did in real life) but had a team that could achieve greater things. They don't have any debt, have decent finances and squad that I can use as a foundation to build for the future.

They have a fairly low reputation and not a great history either, so that's an added bonus.

Archived