All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you get a big win against Panama then I think you have a chance. Maybe Mexico will knock a couple past Costa Rica and you might be able to snathc a draw at the Azteca.

Finally finished the season. Finished 4th which puts us into the third qualifying round of the Europa League.

We drew with Panama somehow, their goal was offside we had 2 disallowed for offside. Now we have to beat Mexico and hope Panama can draw or beat Costa Rica. Oh well it was only something to do while footy was on, bit off topic but Argentina are crap.

Well done on getting Europa League qualifying.

Just kicked off a season with Grimsby, first time playing in ages, usualy just do databases but now FM10 has been announced with so many good features for that I decided to play some unedited databases, trying something new!

Well won the first game, but only 1-0, could have been 4 but we just couldnt get them in or finish well. Next up league cup and PNE

Acidburn, old friend well done!! I once did something like that with Canada, left my assman to manage the last game as we had to swing a huge goal diff and it was a no hoper.

He won the game 7-1 and the other game went in our favour and we qualified for the world cup.

I didnt play it though, quit the game and almost gave up playing it! I thought I was terrible at it, thankfully I found my place in database editing.

Mexico 2 Jamaica 1

But then shock horror.

Panama 4 Costa Rica 2.

We go through even though we only won two and lost three. Bring on the next phase.

Well in, knew you could pull it off!

And off topic: The apocalypse has come to Clitheroe, a small town near me... there was a huge fire there the other day and now apparently someones bombed a packed pub nearby just now, dark days!

"The minimum expectation is that the team compete alongside the top teams in the Premier Division."

Which otherwise translates into a Championship group finish, which is a top 5 finish which is a Europa League spot. To do this, I have £300K, which is a hell of a lot better than what they first gave me.

I believe the playoff is against the team in the South American qualification group who fnishes in the same position.

I'm in the second season and have the Brazil, Argentina (who suck), Portugal, France, England, Scotland, Italy and Spain all loaded so plenty to chose from.

Need a defensive midfielder, a new number one goalkeeper, possibly a new back up keeper, a target man like striker and a left winger.

Wallace plays for Preston but looks excellent. I think he's out of my price range though, because his value is £1.8M and I doubt I can get him for cheaper than £300K. Irineu is on loan by the looks of things, but will scout him anyway and see what price I can get him for.

He's worth £110K. The Italian season just ended, so he should be back at his club soon. I'm not sure if I should get him, because I need to strengthen in so many areas on a low budget. Also I'm not sure how many loans I can get that would be good enough. Going to check who's out of contract now.

I only said Wallace as on the older patches Sunderland used to release him. Any decent players been released from prem teams? Try Sunderland Reserves they have a few decent loan signings, Roy O'Donovan on the wings or upfront should be able to hack it in the SPL. Wish I could be more help lol.

Just made my first Horlicks in my new microwave and in a new mug, wedding presents. We have a whole new kitchen pretty much now, new toaster, new microwave, new kettle, cups, mugs, plates etc etc etc. Sure beats the X.99 stuff from asda we had before!

For some reason, I can't seem to get any assists out of Fabregas. He's played 7 and has done really well in those games, but has hasn't got a single assist to his name yet. Arshavin has 3 already! Going to have to play about with some settings me thinks.

Archived