All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I usually put myself in with a 200 potential :D

Rather interesting to see what happens really.

I set myself as -10. I think I have the stat balance more or less right, just everything is about 10 higher than in reality. :D

3 assists and a goal in a 11-14 defeat on Thursday. And a dead leg now. :(

Ouch, dead legs are nasty.

Gah! Even Brazilian Div 2 teams are turning me down with my Continental rep :(

I'm probably a 1 in everything in real life :D

Mmm. Think I did it cutting back to put a cross in. Got a goal out of it. :D

I think I'm a 1 for stamina and my first touch can be shocking/non-existant. For a winger, my crossing is pretty poor too. Obviously more the C Ronaldo type. :cool:

I decided to do an unemployed save in the end. I gave myself the International Footballer as my past experience and am currently in the process of holidaying until a job becomes avaliable. There were vacancies at Napoli, Newcastle and Boca Juniors but they didn't take my fancy, for some reason. No idea what sort of club I'm looking for. We'll see what crops up I suppose.

Only a few:

England (Premier League to League 2)

France (Ligue 1 and Ligue 2)

Spain (La Liga and Liga adelante)

Italy (Serie A and Serie B)

Germany (Bundesliga and Liga 2)

Brazil (First and Second divisions)

Argentina (First ans Second divisions)

I would usually have a few more, but I want the game to run a bit quicker.

I've just accepted an offer from Ferro Carrill Oeste of the Primera B Nacional in Argentina. They are currently 16th after 11 games and struggling somewhat. I figure this would be a good chance to try and build a dominant South American force. Let's see how this goes.

As it turns out, Ferro are somewhat of a sleeping giant. They had won the first division title in the 1984 and 1986, plus finishing runners up on three occasions. They haven't won anything since then, not even a minor trophy. Their squad is actually very very good, but for whatever reason they have been struggling and underachieving; probably inept management.

Good luck mate. Hope you stay up.

Congratulations!

My first game was a home game, thank god, against promotion candidates Union. We scored before half time and managed to hold the lead but a mistake from one of my defenders allowed them to equalise. We want all out for the last ten minutes and actually created some good chances, but couldn't convert. All in all, a good performance in a game we may have won in the end. Hopefully it will breed some more confidence in the team.

Well our next game was away to Gimnasia (J), who were flying high in second place. I knew it would be tough and lo and behold, we crashed to a 3-0 defeat :(. Sure, winning or even drawing is a long shot but there was no fight from the team or anything, which is what disappointed me the most. Maybe it's a condifence thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa! All-Nighter Thread still going :thup:

Anyone remember the all-nighters threads that would start up every evening? Like a new one every day?

Anyway I'm in, just started a Newcastle file on the sortitoutsi update.

Got Lucas Neill, Leonardo and Edu Dercena all on freebies plus sold Smith to Boro for £3m and Geremi to Fulham for £3m and snapped up Brazilian wonderkid Marquinhos :p

After getting as many of my coaching staff from Sevilla as possible, setting up training schedules, and my scouting network, I have finally made my first significant move in the transfer market since taking over at Liverpool!

Alvaro Negredo has joined the club from Sevilla in exchange for Gokhan Inler. This may seem like a strange move to some given Gokhan's ability, but Negredo was sensational for me at Sevilla, and Gokhan just came off the back of a poor season for Liverpool. Add to the fact that I already have plenty of players to slot into his position already at the club.

Now all I have to do is try and decide whether or not to keep Roque Santa Cruz for rotation, or bring in someone younger on smaller wages.

EDIT - Well I would have made my first signing, if Gokhan Inler hadn't been a complete pain in the backside and rejected Sevilla's offer. :(

I start College late tomorrow, so I'm here for a while. Started dafuge's challenge a couple of days ago (late, I know) and took over Hednesford. We won the Blue Square North and FA Trophy in the first season, and I'm on my 3rd game in the Blue Squre Premier. Beat Cambridge 3-1 at home :D

I start College late tomorrow, so I'm here for a while. Started dafuge's challenge a couple of days ago (late, I know) and took over Hednesford. We won the Blue Square North and FA Trophy in the first season, and I'm on my 3rd game in the Blue Squre Premier. Beat Cambridge 3-1 at home :D

i promoted from south im braintree now im in 2nd game in the blue premier i lost my 1st match 2-0

Archived