All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

I needed something to do until FM10 comes out, so dafuge's challenge is the perfect canditate. I'm growing really attatched to Hednesford now, like I do with every team I play for a long time with.

Currently played 3, won 2 and drawn 1 so an excellent start to our BSP campaign. Eastbourne Boro at home next - one of our supposed relegation rivals. Difference is that we're 2nd and they're 23rd, so I'm expecting a nice win here.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I needed something to do until FM10 comes out, so dafuge's challenge is the perfect canditate. I'm growing really attatched to Hednesford now, like I do with every team I play for a long time with.

Haha yeh I know how you feel. I did probabley my most successful file in any of the CM/FM series with Atletico Madrid on FM09 and like it so much I got the Atletico shirt with Kun 10 on the back. Love it. :cool:

Where would one find a Hednesford shirt with "Adam Connolly" on the back? ;)

Hednesford 3 - 1 Eastbourne Boro

After finding out that Easbourne had a 37 year old Ugo Eghiogu in their team with 1 for pace and 1 for accelaration, my strikers Zeyn S-Latef and Danny Darlow were licking their lips. Nigerian striker Danny Uchechi, who was on the bench, probably couldn't wait to get on and terrorise him with his 15 pace and 15 acceleration.

They held out for 20 minutes before a beautiful cross from left winger Ryan Beswick was met by the head of Darlow, who played in Beswick in the first place.

In the second half, some neat play between both full backs Danny Redmond and Mark Little eventually made it's way to record signing Dan Royse, who's cross found Danny Uchechi at the far post. The Nigerian's sublime first touch sold one defender, allowing him to smash the ball home against a helpless Boro keeper.

Eastbourne grabbed one back from a corner, but couldn't capatalise on it as some subperb play from Peter Wood, on loan from Wolves, set-up Dan Royce to finish neatly and sercure the points.

I've never had a match postpone because of a water log pitch. Nice touch.

Most of my games get re-arranged thanks to cup commitments. Strangely enough, the team I play in the re-arranged match is the same team I play in the cup match that was responsible for re-arranging that match.

Crawley Town next. They're 20th, so expecting another win.

Speaking of nationalities, you should see the nationality of my player Zeyn S-Latef. He was born in Helsingborg (Sweden) but is delcared to play for Poland. His second nationality, oddly, is Iraqi. He's played in England his whole life, so he must have had a multi-national family. So a Swede-Pol-Iraqi.

And I just found a Scotsman called Su Chi :confused:

Next game is Salisbury at home. They're struggling in 22nd place, so a nice game to follow up with. I don't like how we're getting all the easy games first up though.

I have this Wolves player, Peter Wood, on loan. He's a 17 year old regen centre mid and has 5 assists in 5 games. Fantastic. He won the Young Player of the Month award and claimed that it was the positve atmosphere of Hednesford that helped him win. As a result, Hednesford is on his favoured club list and I'm on his favoured personel list :D I'll certainly be keeping my eye on him in the future.

i just won 3-0 against york great match i was home as well so even better for the fans i was expected and pridcited to lose by bets ect

Hockton and vrijsen gonna make a new 5 year contract lol

im 11/24 postion in the league up to now i expect that i wont relegate

my attendance has increased from last season when i was in blue suqaresquare south my attdance was avg of 700

now its 1200 :D so im happy aboutthat now i have to think about my finance aswell its alittle bit shakey

Gah, just drew 0-0 at home to Salisbury. The worse type of draw IMO - the one where you should have won by three of four but play crap at home.

i think its your moral or somthing thats keeping you from scoring this happend to me at the end peroid of the season with braintree i started not to score to lose easy games i was lucky to win the season because of my great start

I think we're just going through a rough patch. Most of my team are made up of 7 star players for a mid-table finish so the qaulity is there to win these matches. Ideally I'd want my captain back from injury but he's a few games form being fully fit. We've got Ebbsfleet at home, the team in 21st, so let's trash them.

played 4

i lost 1

won 3

drew 0

9th place

1 game in hand

Doing fantastic for start of season in premier im pridicted to become last in the league but look now my rivials afc wilbindom is doing bad which im glad they are in relegation zone up to now :D happy with my two strikers and quintion aka who is my scout, caption , assiantant , starter ,control midfeilder :D he has no time for his wife and kids haha

Currently managing Hoffenheim 1899

Signed: Aaron Mokoena (captain) for £1.1M, Alan Smith for £4.3M and Hasan Salihamidzic for £850k - all three because their teamwork, workrate and determination will be what I need to survive first season. We've just started to click and are in mid-table position in October.

Started a game with Blackpool as I felt they could be an enjoyable yet challenging save. Set my target as mid-table security for this season and kick on next year.

Transfers In:

Ian Walker-Free

Jamie Ward (Loan)

Stefan Milojevic-Free

Matej Rapnik-Free

Obviously trying to bring in a few more faces, like a left and right back along with a centre midfielder to partner David Vaughan, so any tips would be appreciated :)

Archived