All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chelsea have Cassano on mine as well. And Iaqunita.

Man Utd signed Guissepe Rossi, Antonio Di Natale and someone youngster called Navina, I think. What's with all these Italians coming to the Prem (ignoring the fact that I'm about to sign an Italian)?

Chelsea signed Cassano and Iaquinta on mine too :eek:

Man United signed Mata and Higuain, but thats becuase I'm manager:D

Of course. Although this year everyone making team guides has to be a regular poster in that thread and give advice etc etc so I don't have much choice :D

With teams like Norwhich, Southampton and Charlton coming down into the division, and with tough teams like Leeds and Millwall already there it's going to be an even tougher job trying to get promotion. So a Southend save should be a fun challenge.

I think teams are becoming smarter with their spending this year. I mean, City just pulled out of a deal for Mutu, which would've cost them £27M. Good stuff.

FM2010 is the sex. :D Been on it non-stop since I downloaded it this afternoon. Still slowly getting used to the GUI, taking me a bit longer to navigate places but I'm getting the hang of it.

Playing as AFC Wimbledon, won our first BSP match 3-1 at home to Luton Town - a team we were expected to lose against. :D Was recommended a selection of MRs as we were short of right midfielders/wingers. Picked one and trialled him - he was brill, so I signed him and it turns out he's worth about £120k, most expensive player I've ever had at this level. Then he goes and twists his knee :rolleyes:. Ah well, he'll be back in a few weeks.

Loving the match engine, the tactics editor (never created my 4-1-4-1 system so quickly, it pretty much nailed my team/player instructions automatically according to my wizard choices, really clever). Too many small touches that I've spotted and loved for me to list (the new Arrange Friendlies options are just one). I've got a feeling that if this demo lasts less than 2 weeks real-time, the remaining days until I get the full game are going to go very slowly.

Think everyone has the same fixtures im may be wrong.

Just beat At.Mard 3-1 at home, arshavin looks good and whilshere impressed me alot

everyone's playing the same saved game... so everyone playing as arsenal will have the same fixtures... and if you look at Everton's league games in your save, I'm guessing they start away from away to Birmingham

Well I weren't expecting to go to Ewood Park and get an easy result... but we won 4-0 anyway. Walcott gave us the lead, van Persie doubled it by scoring a free-kick, van Persie scored his second via another free-kick and debutant Tiberio Guarente wrapped up the scoring with another free-kick...

I wonder why van Persie didn't take that third free kick though. Anyone ever scored a hat-trick of free kicks before?

Archived