All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in on this once again now its the weekend which means football tomorrow :D Shame we have a tough game at stoke :( Oh well enough about that time for FM :D

Started an England save just to try and see how far i can get while i wait to get the new fm. Really enjoying it so far had some good results. Won away in holland 3-1 and beat Germany 2-0 away which i was very happy with.

Have qualified for the world cup in 2010 but i still have 2 group games left but i can experement in those games. Really enjoying it so far.

Hows everyone else doing ?

Staying up late 2nite. The 2nd season is just starting with my Juventus team, A.C Milan friendly is the opener.

These are the fresh legs of my team:

Fernando Tissone

Igor Akinfeev

Domenico Criscito

and we sold Trezeguet, as he didn't play well at all for a whole season! Sent him to Roma.

He will be the league 1 version of Chris Samba!

Last game in my group now against Belarus, will give a debut to jay simpson has impressed me and jamie o hara will keep his place in centre mid with gerrard as its not a must win game so hopefully he can keep in improving!

sounds good

I'm going to do one with England they are my 2nd fav national team

tell me if he players well jay Simpson plays well p.s does Walcott play good for you?

sounds good

I'm going to do one with England they are my 2nd fav national team

tell me if he players well jay Simpson plays well p.s does Walcott play good for you?

Jame ohara scores his first england goal 25 yard strike played excellent he is going to be pushing to get into my world cup squad, jay simpson did ok not very impressed but walcott does really well scores some really good goals and is a good sub to bring on if the other team is tired. Has worked well with rooney.

Loan repayments to begin

The Southend board remind you that club is now required to make monthly repayments of £230K towards the £700K state loan taken out earlier.

I wish they didn't remind me :( I'm over the wage budget as well, so expect to see my budget go down down down.

About to start the season with a home match against Huddersfield. We should win but Huddersfield are a tough outfit.

I'm also loving how my team is shaping up - agressive and physical. Since we have no wingers, I'm using a 4-1-3-2 with a midfield quartet of Sayef Soley (a Gambian with 19 for strength and plays DM), Alan McCormack, Jean-Francois Christophe and Lee Sawyer. Very strong and gritty that midfield.

Yeah, Lee Saywer is from Chelsea. He's pretty good as well ;)

Also have Sunderlands Jean Yves-Mvoto is anyone has heard of him. Also very good. Oh, and I took Arsenal's Gavin Hoyte on loan as well.

2-1 up at half time. Barnard with two so far, although Huddersfield were the last to score so they'll be looking to grab an equaliser. Hopefully we'll catch them on the break a couple of times.

Yeah, Lee Saywer is from Chelsea. He's pretty good as well ;)

Also have Sunderlands Jean Yves-Mvoto is anyone has heard of him. Also very good. Oh, and I took Arsenal's Gavin Hoyte on loan as well.

2-1 up at half time. Barnard with two so far, although Huddersfield were the last to score so they'll be looking to grab an equaliser. Hopefully we'll catch them on the break a couple of times.

Yeah ive heard of that geezer from sunderland and gavin hoyte is impressing me on my game i keep getting some very glowing scout reports that hes doing well for the u19s and u21s so maybe he can push for a place in my squad. I very much doubt he will be in the world cup squad as i aint seen enough of him but in the future who knows. :)

And congrats on the opening day win mate

Il try :D

I have to many strikers on form at the moment for their clubs so is going to be hard to find out who to pick but closer to the world cup il go to a few games and see who im impressed with. I already have an idea of 8 players who are on the plane already just the others im not sure.

And how do you think your do this season ? well 6 months

If only England had as much depth in the goalkeeping department.

I honestly believe we have one of the best midfields in the league and that will be vital towards any possible success. I think our defence is also very solid and if Barnard can rattle in a few then promotion is a realistic target. I do expect to struggle against the "Prem Trio" though.

Also, we're ****ed if we get hit by an injury crisis :D

Yeah i had to call up Kirkland and Ben Foster hardly world class is it :(

Called up Andy Carroll stats are looking good and hes playing well for his newcastle side.

Well good luck to you mate, my problem when i do lower league is i can never find that striker who gets the 20+ goals a season maybe Barnard can be that for you.

Have you not got that much depth? Not any decent youth ? or even some free players ?

In order:

20 players that have to last 46 league matches about 10+ (depending on how we do) cup matches. If three pick up injuries, we won't be able to field a full subs bench so any more than that would be a crisis in my mind.

Stuart O'Keefe is the only good youth in the team. The rest are cack. Typical of a lower league team really. Maybe a couple can do a competent job if needed, but I'd rather not take the risk.

I don't want to be over the wage budget more than I already am, so I can't bolster the squad with freebies. It has to be loans which I'm sure I can find.

Archived