All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided not to sell with the transfer dilemma I had, but now I have another. I'm managing Man U (3rd in Prem) and Real Madrid just offered 75 million for Hamsik, he cost me 45 million and he's scored 6 goals got 1 assist and an average rating of 7.47 in 15 games. Also I don't really need the money as the club's balance is 75 million in the black. So should I sell?

Yes. When the European transfer window opened eight players departed, raising me just short of £4million, 75% of which went into my transfer kitty. Right now I'm just trying to negotiate a lower price than the agreed £2.5million.

Yes. When the European transfer window opened eight players departed, raising me just short of £4million, 75% of which went into my transfer kitty. Right now I'm just trying to negotiate a lower price than the agreed £2.5million.

Careful when negotiating. I tried signing Young from Villa once because I desperately needed an English player for the ECC. They kept on demanding something like 25-28 mil for him. Out of the blue they agree to 18 mil plus 3-4 million in 24 months. I thought it was still too much for him so continued with the haggling. They never went under 25 mil again.

Oh dear, Akinfeev has just had an absolute howler.

Think Paul Robinson vs. Croatia but with no bobble on the pitch. :(

Evra passed back from probably 35 yards out, Akinfeev had all the time in the world to deal with it, but he misses it completely and it goes through his legs for an own goal! Against Liverpool too!

It's not the first time he's made a huge mistake like this either. He gets caught out a lot 1 v 1 with strikers from long balls.

Anyone else notice Akinfeev is mistake prone?

Not doing an all nighter but will be up till about 5-7ish.

Started a new game unemployed and Im holidaying a few seasons to get some regens in then im gonna use FMRTE to give Hibs every bit of cash possible and buy all the best regens. Cheat or what I dont care. :D

Players.. Greedy little bastards the lot of them..

He signed for £13k p/w despite requesting £20k p/w.

Anyway my Corinthians side have just lifted the Copa do Brasil, after beating Internacional 4-2 over two legs! They won a close first leg 1-0, but we roared back in the second leg winning 4-1, with goals from Ronaldo, Sobis, Pisculichi, and Leandro Silva.

A second trophy of the season, and more importatly, a place in next seasons Copa Libertadores is ours.

He signed for £13k p/w despite requesting £20k p/w.

Anyway my Corinthians side have just lifted the Copa do Brasil, after beating Internacional 4-2 over two legs! They won a close first leg 1-0, but we roared back in the second leg winning 4-1, with goals from Ronaldo, Sobis, Pisculichi, and Leandro Silva.

A second trophy of the season, and more importatly, a place in next seasons Copa Libertadores is ours.

Congratulations. How are you finding managing in Brazil? I'm thinking of giving it a go.

I was having a great season til I realized that I forgot to renew a couple of my players' contracts. I'm being faced with losing my playmker and my best winger. Both are asking for 1k (significant for me) extra and they won't budge. I probably have to let them go as I'm already 471k in debt.

Yeah good thing you came on I need some advice.

I've won the league 1 title with Brentford and my contract is about to run out. I'm not sure I should stick with them because the amount of interest I have to pay every month could lead the club into administration. Thing is my reputation is stuck on regional so I'm not sure if I'm going to get any good job offers. Should I stick with them and see how it goes or bail?

Good advice I stuck with them and it was the right choice. I forgot about all the money I get from season tickets which should help me stay in the black til the end of the season. Next year though a 350/month interest payments kicks in but it only lasts 6 months. Could be devastating if I don't gain promotion this year.

Good start to the season though I won 4 of my first 5 games only to lose against Plymouth (media prediction: 4th) away.

Better not then...

16 games in, top of the league by 4 points and have +20 goal difference. I'll have 40 points if I win my next game, which is what I consider the bare minmum to avoid relegation in League One so that'd be my first objective done. :D

Next objective it to ensure a play off finish, which I reckon we'll need 75 points minimum.

Archived