All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers mate. Well all areas are now sorted now i signed Ramsey. But il soon find out if i need to sign much more.

I will do an Exeter give me time :p

lol you should keep ramsey happy m8 hes young got a future and i kno youll be happy if he stays at your club for more then 3 seasons then hell grow even more then become a world class player in ur club :D

2-2 against Manure.Grecian_03s match

Lost 1-0 to Man Utd Cockney Hammers match

(aw 1-0 aint so bad to get beat to champoins Man Utd lol)

wow no wins unlucky guys i just won 2-1 against Eastleigh i put my players that hasent played in the league yet you kno to keep everyone happy :D

P.S Eastleigh is one of the crapest team in the league and i was home LOL so i didnt put my best squad one luckyily i won :D top of the league after 5 games top by 2 points im so happy next season im aiming to stay out of relegation :D in premier so im going to stick and sign my new contract for braintree

only start of season tho but still expecting to qualify or win the league

What ever happend to the southend save ?

what season are you in fmobande?

Nice one Standard Liege!!!! :D

Sorry Cockney Hammer for late reply i had to go and do something important i just started this Braintree season im on my 1st year aka 1st season

im going to do everything what the board says like what round should i reach in competitions i want to be stable :D in mid season

Question

has anyone became manager of the month 3 times in a row? its bleedying hard for me lol my highest is 2 times in a row

Cool good luck.

Just drew 0-0 at home against Liverpool, could of won but i aint gona say no to a point. Seasons going really well could try for a cheeky europa spot but im aiming for a 10th placed finish.

Cockney hammer wow ur doing good you know

im just opening my fm 09 now and going to play my next match :D

well i have 9 k still on my transfer money but i have no wage budget so i cant buy noone im in debt by 34k 5th game of the season and the club had 50k at the start of the season :(

and everyone is happy only start of season only like 5 players are on super ill see how it goes and just try and play everyone and keep them happy

had to sell 50% of my youth

and 70% of my Res

and 30 % of 1st team

Archived