What a midfield...

Before i start i like to give my team a ridiculous transfer budget to build a full team/reserves from scratch this means in the first season im able to buy a full squad and some good youngsters to develop. I like to buy promising players for the first team which are up and coming talents in the game (i.e i wouldn't buy a fabregas or ronaldo etc)

I currently have what i consider the best midfield i've ever had (with the exception of Lucas from Gremio/Liverpool in the 2007 version) - i'm using 2008 8.2 patch btw.

Is there any players of a similar mould anyone could suggest i buy (I currently have £10mil and im in the summer of 2009).

(I know this isn't thee "proper" way of playing the game but i just love putting full squads together).

ML - Urby Emanualson, Diego Capel, Jefferson Farfan

DM - Tymoschuk, Nigel De Jong (want rid)

AMC - Van Der Vaart, Arouca, Maxi Rodriguez, Rafael Sobis

MR - Ricardo Queresma, Lulinha

In the reserves i have: Sergio Mota, Pablo Piatti, Wjinaldrum, Saivet.

I'm currently trying to get rid of De Jong as he gets too many yellow cards and trying to get Bangera, does anyone know how much im likely to have to spend to get him (in season 2009/2010?

There have been some pretty terrible bragging threads but this is clearly the worst.

Oh, and keep De Jong. Banega is not a DM. If you really want him to go, Araujo, Camacho, Arouca (of Fluminense) and Hamsik are all young DMs who don't commit that many fouls.

Archived