Federico Fazio

Saint Matty

Federico Fazio, 21

argentina-flag.gif

Sevilla

Fazio is a young central defender who can also play defensive midfield and in the center of midfield, he plays for Sevilla and is un-capped for the main side and plays for Argentina U23's but after some good performances he often gets a call-up for the senior squad. He's a strong center back with a strength of 20 and his heading and jumping are at 19, 18, at 6'5 he's certainly one to be challenging in the box for corners and putting a few in the back of the net. Fazio has a minimum release clause of £36,500,000 at the start of 9.3.0 but can often be bought for around £16,000,000.

1e8ifc.jpg

Fazio in 2013.. the complete defender? i'd say so. Theres nobody better, Breno, Pique, Leo, Sakho all pale in comparison.

Fazio is taller, stronger, better at tackling, marking, anticipating, decision making, positioning himself than any other CB in the game.

fazio.th.jpg

urrm i believe theres already an official thread for fazio...

do a search before you make a player thread...

unless im completely wrong ..and in which case i apologise and this thread will probably stay open

Not in the forum links thread so I assumed there wasn't.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am Man City in the 2013-2014 season,

I like the look of Fazio, im thinking about playing him at center back with Sakho, the only way i can get him is activating his clause, which is 55 million, is he worth 55 million?

What are other peoples experiances with Fazio?

I am Man City in the 2013-2014 season,

I like the look of Fazio, im thinking about playing him at center back with Sakho, the only way i can get him is activating his clause, which is 55 million, is he worth 55 million?

What are other peoples experiances with Fazio?

Fazio is great, but I wouldn't pay that much to get him.

Merged into the Fazio thread in-case you were wondering. :thup:

I bought him for £15.5 million at the start of my arsenal game (9.1 database)

I would go so far as to say that he is the best buy I have ever had. He is so solid in defense it is unbelievable. And he scores lots and lots (too much in fact) from corners (challenge goalkeeper, of course:D).

He is still only 22 and his stats have improved very well (e.g. positioning 19, anticipation 18), and are steadily improving. One of the most indispensible players in my team. Definite must buy if you can

• 2 months later...

One big problem with Fazio is, his aggression which saw him getting 4 reds in his first season in my R. Madrid save. Gradually, his aggression has come down over the seasons. Now in, 2016, I had to sell him to Inter coz he wanted a new challenge. Bought for 20M Euros, sold for 20M Euros. Sensational player!

Archived