Best MC's available to prem sides?

I'm in second season on 9.3 patch. Barry has been snatched up as have Diego and Moutinho. Lucho Gonzalez is available for 20mil over 24 months. Marek Hamsik is available for roughly the same. Is he any good? His attributes aren't amazing but ive heard things about him on FM. Tymoschuk is also still available. Palombo isn't. Fermando Meira is an option too. Who should I get? Someone else?

I'm looking for someone with passing, creativity, finishing, off the ball, and hopefully tackling, heading, flair even though its rare for MC's like this, and whatever... the best overall player available.

Whatcha think?

The problem with Veloso (and hamsik it turns out) and Moutinho before he got scooped up is that none want to join me. Turns out now that I have an offer acceptd for Veloso (for 25mil, very steep... too steep) that he's "not interested in joining" but since I can offer him 95k per week which is 7x more than he's currently geting I could probably sign him although that's a lot of money all around. If I can get an offer accepted for less than 20mil ill get him. Tell me more about Camacho though. What do you like about him?

Anyone try Lucho Gonzalez? Also how is Dzagoev or whatever his name is? Im sure hell develop into a good player but how is he now at 19? I need to perform this season..

Wow 14 goals in 27 games for an MC. that's really good. But how??? You look at his attributes and they dont appear special. Same can be said for Gareth Barry. Yet low and behold they both perform. What is it about their attributes that make them good? And therefore what is it that I should be looking for in other players from now on?

I dont want to start a whole new topic for this but does anyone know what the difference is between asking your players to "try killer balls whenever possible" and to "try long shots whenever possible."

Also, is it possible to get your players to learn both "blast the ball into the back of the net" and "place shots into corners?" Because Im no expert on football but that does seem like the ultimate combination now doesnt it ;)

Archived