Swansea In Prem 2010 and no prem players HELP!

Adman10

I have managed to get swansea into the prem kinda accidently it was my 3rd season and managed to finish 4th then win playoffs problem if i dont have any players good enough for the prem, i have managed to sort out my cm positions but thats it i need RB,LB, a CB,RM,LM and CF. None of the gems are around now well not for a small price.Im in summer 2010 and i know this is same old but i really need some help i have 10m to spend such a small budget i know, im playing 8.0.2.

People like kalouda, stancu, piatti, sakho all gone and now worth stupid money so i need some serious help peopl please...

It`s difficult to say without knowing exactly who`s been sold already and who hasn`t. But here`s a couple of options:

RB - Jose San Roman is a decent RB who is very young and can be purchased very cheaply if still at his original club, otherwise go for Brazilian Leyrielto if you can get him for a decent price

CB - David or Breno, 2 young Brazilians turn out to be decent players but could have been sold on maybe by 2010.

CF - If you can get him go for Jose Baxter from Everton. Turns out to be worth in the region of £15m, and can be gotten for around £2m if you get there early enough. Also try and get Saivet from France if you can, improves at a frightening rate and performes even better than his stats suggests, worth £30m plus and possibly the best player in the game by 2015. Again, can be gotten quite cheaply as long as you get there early enough.

LB - Not sure, but i`d have a look at the Brazilian and Argentine under 20 squads and try and find a diamond there, same for RM and LM really...

Other possibilites - Bruno Formiggoni, DM, Brazil. Although a DM, has great stats for LM, RM or even attacker if you train him up in another position. A real bargain.

I`m afraid some of these may be obvious and you may already know of them but without looking at your game and seeing who`s available it`s all i can do really...

Archived