Player Interaction

Couldnt see any threads on this.

Does anyone know when to use and how best to use player interaction???

When do you use positive/negative and what does it accomplish???

What difference does public or private make??

cheers

scwiffy

I use it all the time and I have to say, tyron is completely wrong. Sometimes, when a player is getting two or three ratings of 5 in a row, I interact negatively (public and private) and it seems to give them a kick up the backside that they need. When interacting positively, it goes one of two ways. Firstly, they know I am acknowledging they play well and continue their form, sometimes getting better. Secondly, they know I am acknowledging they play well and it goes to their head and the lose form.

I use it all the time and I have to say, tyron is completely wrong. Sometimes, when a player is getting two or three ratings of 5 in a row, I interact negatively (public and private) and it seems to give them a kick up the backside that they need. When interacting positively, it goes one of two ways. Firstly, they know I am acknowledging they play well and continue their form, sometimes getting better. Secondly, they know I am acknowledging they play well and it goes to their head and the lose form.

It'd be good to know which players respond best.

Example...

Iv got a super-sub who has played a couple of 90min games and got rating-8 three times in a row. would it be good to give him positive feedback now? public? private??

I would normally wait a few games, see if his form continues. If it does, give him some positive feedback. Public or Private is down to you, but the Ass Man almost always gets it right on what feedback to give.

Archived