Vargas or Lahm?.

Vargas or Lahm?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Vargas or Lahm?

Vargas had an amazing season for me with Fiorentina so I got to say him. His league stats were:

35 Games, 14 goals, 20 assists, 9 mom, AR 7.53.

If anybody can beat that with Lahm at LB then fair enough but Vargas all the way for me

• 2 months later...
Vargas had an amazing season for me with Fiorentina so I got to say him. His league stats were:

35 Games, 14 goals, 20 assists, 9 mom, AR 7.53.

If anybody can beat that with Lahm at LB then fair enough but Vargas all the way for me

Well you can conceed just about no goals with Lahm over there :)

Vargas is a top player in the game who is extremely well-rounded. His ability with set-pieces is an added bonus and I would pick him anyday on the left-flank. I however prefer to play him in midfield as he is a more attacking option.

I signed Vargas at the end of the first season with Aston Villa. I trained him as LB and played him as LB so it became his Natural position. By the end of his first season at Villa he won Defender of the Year (his second year as well) and was listed as 'Favoured Personnel' of Aston Villa after one season at the club. He is so good, in fact, that I had to relegate Gareth Barry to vice-captain.

He is amazing at corners, scores loads from assists, scores in open play and makes lots of assists with crosses. Also has lots of stamina so he never tires out and is not injury prone.

Play him as LB with FR Often, RWB Often and Cross Ball Often and you will not regret it!

Archived