Are there any EDT or DDT files that...

Eme Alberta

Is it possible to use any of these types of file to stop transfers for a season and/or keep managers in their jobs for a season? Obviously there is the option to block transfer budgets in the first window,but what I'm trying to do is essentially get through the first season as quickly as possible with as few managerial changes or transfers so I can really start playing the game for the second season. FMRTE allows me to put teams into the correct league positions and does help people keep jobs etc. but it can be quite difficult and time consuming. So was wondering if the talented people on this board knew if there was any kind of file or the like that would help do this?

Is it possible to use any of these types of file to stop transfers for a season and/or keep managers in their jobs for a season? Obviously there is the option to block transfer budgets in the first window,but what I'm trying to do is essentially get through the first season as quickly as possible with as few managerial changes or transfers so I can really start playing the game for the second season. FMRTE allows me to put teams into the correct league positions and does help people keep jobs etc. but it can be quite difficult and time consuming. So was wondering if the talented people on this board knew if there was any kind of file or the like that would help do this?

I don't know any EDT or DDT file that can do this.

The only way I can think of is to autoplay the first season and the use FMRTE to "rewind" any major moves. But the you probably knew that already.

Archived