best tactic with no wingers

hi guys im currently playing as man city in my second season, currently 4th in febuary (9.3.0)

im currently playing my own attacking 4-3-1-2 tactic , my full backs really act as my width for my team and i have 3 central midfielders 2 attaking and the one in the middle slightly more defensive with a backwards arrow to help out my centre backs, my attaking midfielder behind the two strikers is set with a free role and a forward arrow which is ideal for my diego and rooney as they get alot of goals and assists, the problem lies with my 2 strikers they are only averaging 3 goals each every 8/9 games, i dont know where the problem lies because they get alot of chances but their accuracy is a joke... for some reason my team seem to shoot alot from distance even though every playrs long shots r set to mixed. could this be because my team instruction tempo is too high (set to in bettwen mid/very) lukily enough the rest off my attaking players score enough to win games but any advice to perfect this tactic and get my strikers scoring will be great. p.s benzema. rooney. rossi, mileskyi cheers

Archived