Fee Fife Fo Fum, I Smell the Blood...

Faramir

East Fife (0) Aberdeen (2)

East Fife- None

Aberdeen- Chris Maguire 62 James Chester 76

MOM- Adam Hewitt, Aberdeen

"We played a terrible second half and paid the piper with the loss," muttered Grayling.

"Especially since our poor clearances handed them both their goals," agreed Watson.

"John Gibson played a nice match, too bad we didn't give him much help today."

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

East Fife (2) Hamilton (1)

East Fife- Jonathan Brown 43,58

Hamilton- Steven Milne 90

MOM- Jonathan Brown, East Fife

"That was a fine match from our part, but I wish we hadn't given up that consolation goal that ruined Craig Farr's clean sheet," stated Grayling.

"Jonathan Brown was on fire today. That was the best I have seen from him since I have been here," observed Watson.

"He easily could have had a hat-trick, if McEwan hadn't come up with those two saves against him late..."

Dundee (1) East Fife (1)

Dundee- William Soutar 70-OG

East Fife- David Ross 16

MOM- Danny Woods, East Fife

"That could easily have been a win," sighed Grayling.

"I can't really fault William Soutar for what he tried though, because Billy Paynter was right there if he doesn't get his head on it," replied Watson.

"I was very happy with David Ross' excellent move to set up the goal. He really chose his moment well to fire the shot past Stephen Henderson."

"John Gibson deserved a better fate than the own-goal, he played well in the first half to keep them off the scoreboard."

minisav- Thanks much icon_smile.gif Glad you are enjoying it icon_smile.gif

Clyde (0) East Fife (0)

Clyde- None

East Fife- None

MOM- Stephen O'Donnell, Clyde

"That *was* the bore draw that they always talk about in the press," said Watson with a shake of his head.

"It was all of that," agreed Grayling. "Neither side puts a single shot on target- and there are only a total of 8 shots by both sides."

"It was good to see Chris Snow back and active in goal. He played very well for his first match back."

minisav- you will probably like this match result icon_smile.gif

flipstyle- Thanks icon_smile.gif We are playing better this time around icon_smile.gif

St.Johnstone (1) East Fife (1)

St.Johnstone- Andy Jackson 45

East Fife- Iain Vigurs 12

MOM- Iain Vigurs, East Fife

"Another match where our costly mistake turns into the equalizer," fumed Grayling.

"The player we warned the backline to keep an eye on is the player left uncovered," agreed an angry Watson.

"We had more chances though, if we finish better this match is easily ours."

"Craig O'Reilly deserved better today. The post was a bit unkind to him."

East Fife (1) Queen of the South (1)

East Fife- Jonathan Brown 70

QueenSth- Scott Dobbie 71

MOM- Takura Mtandari, Queen of the South

"This is getting very old," spat out a clearly frustrated Grayling.

"Dobbie's strike was a good one- you can't deny that," murmured Watson.

"I can't deny it was good, but we should have denied him the chance. We told all the backline to challenge him anytime he had the ball in the second half."

Airdrie United (1) East Fife (1)

Airdrie Utd- Bryan Prunty 39

East Fife- Kevin Hay 9

"Well, I can't say I am overly pleased with our play of late, but at least we survived this difficult stretch of 4 of our last 5 matches being on the road with no losses," stated Grayling.

"I don't think we played well today. Still, we did manage to get Kevin Hay going with another goal and we were able to split the points- despite being outplayed," answered Watson.

"Until we get our forwards scoring more, we will continue to struggle."

"There are a lot of elements of our play that could use improvement- but you're right, we do need more than we have gotten from them so far."

East Fife (0) Partick Thistle (1)

East Fife- None

Partick Thistle- Greg Ross 51

MOM- Aaron Mitchell, Partick Thistle

"I have nothing to say to them Andy. That was a *crap* performance in the second half and they all know it. You go talk to them if you want, I will wait for Monday's training," said Grayling tersely as he pulled on his coat to leave the office.

"We showed none of the determination that we have over our last several matches," agreed Watson.

"We showed nothing at all Andy. No execution- we gave away passes all over the pitch from the start to the end, the goal they scored- they should not have- John Gibson has to make that easy save."

"No credit to the opposition?"

Grayling paused, "Partick played well. But partly that was because we allowed them to. We didn't force the play at all and that is what I am most disappointed in."

mark- thanks, it was a struggle to be sure...

East Fife (3) Livingston (1)

East Fife- Steven Hogg 31 Kevin Hay 35 Craig O'Reilly 41

Livingston- Martin Paterson 15-P

MOM- Craig O'Reilly, East Fife

"Finally!" said a pleased Grayling. "I am really relieved to finally get another win."

Watson nodded with a smile, "Me too Lewis. Steven Hogg made up for giving them the penalty with his free kick. That goal really got us going."

"Mathew Birley sent two brilliant crosses in- Kevin and Craig both put away their headers. That was really exciting to see that we finally were capitalizing on our good chances."

"Don't forget Chris Snow. He was back to the keeper we leaned on last season today."

Aberdeen (0) East Fife (0)

Aberdeen- None

East Fife- None

MOM- John Sutton, East Fife

"There are times when a draw is a win- and today is one of those times," stated a tired Grayling.

"I have to say I am really proud of how well our backline played today. They held their position, didn't wander- didn't get flustered when the Referee started handing out yellow cards on every tackle we made to open the second half," replied Watson.

"It was a good effort all the way around- except we had only one or two good scoring chances."

"Their backline deserves credit too. Zander Diamond had a terrific match in tackling."

East Fife (0) Dundee (2)

East Fife- None

Dundee- Lee Edge 24 Bob Davidson 35

MOM- Lee Edge, Dundee

"We didn't have it today," stated Grayling flatly.

"I hate to knock Chris Snow- because he played well in the second half- but he could and likely should have had both those goals," replied Watson.

"Yes, I have to agree with you on Chris. He likely needs a match off."

"We played very poorly on offense though. Except for Craig Connell we just didn't show much life in our midfield."

"Our forwards didn't do enough to help things either."

East Fife (0) Clyde (1)

East Fife- None

Clyde- Gary Shields 28

MOM- Stephen O'Donnell, Clyde

The anger was clear in Grayling's eyes, "I have to admit Andy- I have about had it. This was a club we should beat at home. Instead, the effort wasn't there again."

Watson nodded, "We just are not playing well in the midfield and I don't really know what the problem is."

"I can see what one of the problems is. Michael Hall and David Gray just do not have enough speed on the wings to make our offense work. I think we will have to make some changes soon."

"Do you think some of it is because of Craig Farr and his unhappiness?"

"Maybe, but they better get over it. Craig is acting very unprofessionally with his missing practices and such. That is part of the reason he is on his way out. If I don't see more effort out of some players- there will be some more changes in the near future."

Scottish First Division Table- 19 matches played

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

1- Aberdeen 34 pts (+13)

2- Dundee 34 pts (+10)

3- Queen of the South 32 pts (0)

4- East Fife 28 pts (+4)

5- Livingston 26 pts (-1)

6- St.Johnstone 25 pts (-2)

</pre>

Hamilton (2) East Fife (0)

Hamilton- Jordan Bowen 72 Jamie Ness 76

East Fife- None

MOM- Scott Kelly, Hamilton

"I am at a loss Andy. Sure, we aren't getting any breaks- two more posts today- but we just aren't creating good chances either," said a frustrated Grayling.

"At the other end, every mistake we make seems to be costing us a goal. Hal Robson-Kanu missing intercepting the header on Bowen's goal is a perfect example," replied Watson.

"All we can do is keep plugging away at this. Either we will find the players to make us go- or we will sink like a stone."

"Fifth place after 20 matches is disappointing," said Grayling to Watson quietly. "I really thought we had improved our side and would be better this season, but that just isn't the case so far this season."

"I know we have talent on our side. What we haven't done is score enough," sighed Watson.

"It is pretty telling that our leading scorers are Craig O'Reilly and Kevin Hay with only 4 goals. That lack of scoring from our forwards is killing us."

"They aren't all of the problem. We aren't doing a good job in the midfield either. Our attacking up the wings has been feeble this season and that has compounded the problems as other clubs have really worked and shut us down in the middle."

"Only one new addition as the transfer window opens- 22 year old Northern Irish ML Paul Walsh," stated Grayling.

"Where did we get Paul from?" asked Watson.

"We paid Glenavon 75K for him."

"How are we going to sort out leftwing?"

"Andrew Duffy hasn't shown me any improvment this season. Michael Hall has potential, but still hasn't shown me enough of his ability. One way or another, those three will end up sorting out the issue."

East Fife (1) St.Johnstone (0)

East Fife- Nicky Smith 88

St.Johnstone- None

MOM- Luke Waterfall, St.Johnstone

"I can't tell you how relieved I was when Nicky Smith deflected Clark Kay's cross past Joe Woolley," said a tired and relaxed Grayling.

"We really needed that win," smiled Watson.

"I was really happy with how hard they worked- from the opening whistle until the final whistle- that is the kind of the effort we need every match."

Ross County (1) East Fife (1) Scottish Cup 3rd Round

Ross County- Chris Templeman 25

East Fife- David Gray 33

MOM- Scott Wilson, Ross County

"We had to settle for playing for the replay after Danny Woods was redcarded at 51 minutes," observed Watson.

"It could have been a win. That play they scored on was just a bad play. Bad kick by John Gibson, bad missed tackle by Danny Woods, easy finish for Templeman," groused Grayling.

"We were a bit lucky on David Gray's goal- it was mostly a fluke since he was just trying to cross to the far post."

"Another new addition today Andy. 25 year old Irish MRC James Reilly is coming to us on free transfer from Montrose."

"Plan on using him right away?" asked Watson.

"Yes, he goes into the lineup in our replay with Ross County.

East Fife (1) Ross County (2) Scottish Cup 3rd Round Replay

East Fife- John Flowers 36

Ross County- Fergus Tiernan 41 Malik Rezgane 90

MOM- Guy Bates, Ross County

Grayling just shook his head, "John Gibson *has* to make that save. A 25 yard shot with all the time he needs to react- and he didn't. Bad way to lose and get broomed."

"At least that was a nice goal by John Flowers," replied Watson.

"It was a frustrating loss."

Queen of the South (0) East Fife (1)

Queen South- None

East Fife- Steve Davis 34

MOM- Nicky Smith, East Fife

"Great free kick goal by Steve Davis. Hard to believe that it was Davis' 1st goal of the season," said a pleased Grayling.

"Nicky Smith really earned his MOM honours. His play in the midfield really helped us hold on to the lead," observed Watson.

"Overall, the backline played very solidly again today."

East Fife (2) Airdrie United (0)

East Fife- Mathew Birley 36 Kevin Hay 79

Airdrie Utd- None

MOM- Mathew Birley, East Fife

"Another excellent effort today. I was really pleased to see Kevin Hay finally get his 5th goal of the season to help clinch the match," offered a smiling Grayling.

"Our backline was terrific as well in the match- very steady," answered Watson.

"Birley deserved his honours. Besides his nice goal, it was a terrific free kick that Hay deflected in."

Partick Thistle (0) East Fife (3)

Partick- None

East Fife- Mathew Birley 28-P Jonathan Brown 62 Craig O'Reilly 88

MOM- Andrew Considine, East Fife

"That was the kind of match we needed to play. We were very opportunistic and took advantage of Partick's errors," offered Grayling.

"They are struggling and today showed why. They had problems with their backline all match," replied Watson.

"Those two second half goals were well executed- both nice crosses and O'Reilly finally got his 5th goal of the season."

"The Partick board was none too happy today. I heard they fired Gerry Britton immediately after the match."

Livingston (5) East Fife (2)

Livingston- Jamie Davis 10 Andrew Williams 59,76 Paul King 81,90

East Fife- Steven Hogg 35 Steve Davis 41

MOM- Andrew Williams, Livingston

"Hard to believe we were ahead 2-1," said Grayling sourly.

"Our backline collapsed- as badly as I have seen them since I came here," spat out a clearly unhappy Watson.

"Chris Snow didn't play as well as usual, but with the type of chances we handed them..."

"Clark Kay was awful today. Jason Thomson wasn't much better."

"It was a bad effort- in a match that we could have had a good result with just a little better play."

turnitup- Decent guy, lousy Assistant Manager (especially poor in evaluating current ability- potential, the two things I typically need from my Assistant). icon_smile.gif Thanks and glad you are enjoying the story icon_smile.gif

East Fife (0) Aberdeen (0)

East Fife- None

Aberdeen- None

MOM- Zander Diamond, Aberdeen

"I suppose it would be greedy to say that we could have beaten them," stated Watson.

"Not greedy, but we were a bit fortunate we didn't lose. Seeing Ryan Strachan drill that penalty kick off the crossbar was lucky," answered Grayling.

"We didn't help ourselves by not putting *any* of our shots on target."

"No, that didn't help matters. Still, overall- we played a solid match. It wasn't good enough against the #1 club in the Division, but I can't count it as a bad effort."

"We really needed the win to keep them from running away with the top spot in the Division- I am not sure anyone can stop them now."

flipstyle- you picked the perfect time to ask icon_wink.gif

Dundee (1) East Fife (1)

Dundee- Charlie Grant 45

East Fife- Jamie McCluskey 11-OG

MOM- Craig Connell, East Fife

"Hmm, I am happy that we fought to the draw, relieved that we survived for the draw and disappointed that we couldn't take the win," sighed Grayling.

"Quite a mix," grinned Watson.

"In truth, Dundee played well enough to take all three points from the match. But, if Stephen Henderson doesn't come up with those key saves on Craig O'Reilly in the first half- we could easily have won the match."

"Don't forget the one Henderson made on Andrew Duffy too."

"On the other hand, if Chris Snow doesn't have a good second half- we would have lost this one."

"It really was just a closely played- even match."

Scottish First Division- 27 matches played 9 remaining

1- Aberdeen 50 pts (+18)

2- East Fife 42 pts (+6)

3- Dundee 40 pts (+5)

4- Hamilton 39 pts (+4)

5- Livingston 37 pts (+1)

6- St.Johnstone 36 pts (+1)

</pre>

Clyde (0) East Fife (2)

Clyde- None

East Fife- Alex Rawcliffe 70 Nicky Smith 81

MOM- William Soutar, East Fife

"We put together a pretty good second half," observed Watson.

"They played hard- and they wanted the win today. It made a difference to see a bit more passion from the boys in the second half," replied Grayling.

"Alex picked a good time to score his 1st ever goal for us."

"It could have been ruled an own-goal. Sure it hit the wall, but they deflected it quite a bit on the free kick and past Joshua Lillis."

"Nicky Smith's wasn't a fluke though. That was a precision 30 yard shot through traffic."

"It was a nice goal. Don't forget John Gibson filling in well for injured Chris Snow in goal."

East Fife (2) Hamilton (0)

East Fife- Michael Hall 23 Jonathan Brown 38

Hamilton- None

"A very opportunistic effort," said an enthused Grayling. "I enjoyed seeing Michael Hall finally get his 1st goal of the season as he headed in that nice cross from Mathew Birley."

"Jonathan Brown's goal was a key one. I didn't think he would have the audacity to let the shot go from 40 yards after collecting that bad goal kick from David McEwan," answered Watson.

"He caught McEwan thinking the same way- that was his 5th goal of the season."

"Our backline- and John Gibson- played very well in the second half to maintain the margin and the clean sheet."

turn it up- Only 1 promotion from Scot Division 1 to BSP (always found this step to be a difficult one). Sorry, don't remember who the other player was at this point...

turnitup- Gibson never panned out as a good player...

St.Johnstone (2) East Fife (0)

St.Johnstone- Leon Knight 17,29

East Fife- None

MOM- Leon Knight, St.Johnstone

"Well, we made a right hash of trying to defend against Leon Knight," fumed Grayling quietly.

"William Soutar obviously wasn't up to the task, bringing David Hall in was a good choice- he didn't threaten us the rest of the match," observed Watson.

"We didn't finish well either, that was a bad combination today and why we lost."

East Fife (2) Queen of the South (0)

East Fife- Craig O'Reilly 59,70

Queen Sth- None

"I think they gave MOM to the wrong player, not that Danny played badly, but Chris Snow was clearly the MOM in my book," stated Watson.

"Mine too, I thought he deserved it for not only his excellent play in goal, but for the spark he supplied by coming back from injury," commented Grayling.

"Great work too from Craig O'Reilly as he came in and did well in replacing Kevin Hay after the injury."

"How bad to Hay?"

"Kevin has fractured ribs and will miss at least a month. Steve Davis only had bruised ones- so a couple weeks before he can return."

Airdrie United (0) East Fife (3)

Airdrie Utd- None

East Fife- Jonathan Brown 33,82,86

MOM- Jonathan Brown, East Fife

"Terrific match by Jonathan Brown. He showed his exceptional talent today," stated a pleased Watson.

"That first goal, on the giveaway by Airdrie keeper Michael Andrews, showed his scorer's touch. The other two goals were just excellent crosses from Mathew Birley that he was able to put away," replied Grayling.

"Overall, it was the best road match we have played in quite awhile."

East Fife (1) Partick Thistle (0)

East Fife- John Flowers 70

Partick- None

MOM- Thomas Cass, Partick Thistle

"That was a great, gritty win," offered a happy Grayling.

"John Flowers showed a lot of determination and it paid off when he kept driving toward the goal and was able to knock in the rebound after Kenny Arthur stopped Craig O'Reilly's first chance," replied Watson.

"Chris Snow deserves a lot of credit too- if he doesn't give us another superb match- this would not have been a win."

East Fife (0) Livingston (1)

East Fife- None

Livingston- Paul King 27

MOM- Alan Martin, Livingston

"A difficult loss to accept," sighed Grayling. "We outplay and outshoot them, but have nothing to show for it because Alan Martin was so bleeping brilliant for them."

"We also made the one key defensive mistake, Paul King should have been marked on the cross but had an easy time flicking it past Chris Snow when no one went up with him."

"Snow made some nice saves to give us the chance to even the match at the end. Too bad we could not get it done."

"At least Aberdeen only managed a 2-2 draw at Dundee. They are two points in front of us going into our showdown match next week."

"We have to beat them to have a chance."

Aberdeen (2) East Fife (6)

Aberdeen- Zlatko Zunujovic 1,20

East Fife- Andrew Duffy 7 Craig O'Reilly 13 Mathew Birley 47 Ryan McStay 53-P Sean Wilmot 80,90

Redcard- Ross Forbes, East Fife 16

MOM- Craig O'Reilly, East Fife

"I hope everyone realizes what an amazing match that was. For us to do what we did in the second half- with only 10 men- was an epic effort," said a beaming Grayling.

"My thoughts about this match took many a twist and turn. When Zunujovic scored in the first minute, I wasn't sure we would respond well- after the Livingston match- but we scored twice on excellent passing plays," replied Watson.

Grayling continued from there, "And then when Ross Forbes received his 2nd yellow card at 16 minutes and Zunujovic scored his 2nd goal- I was more than a little worried."

"It didn't show in the halftime talk. The boys believed you when you told them it didn't matter if we only had 10 men- that you knew they could go out and win the match."

"They proved me right. Their execution in the second half was flawless. We beat them with long crosses to the far side of either wing. That was how Birley got us the lead and then McStay added to it after Neil McVittie had to trip Duffy."

"Sean Wilmot picked a beatiful time to score his 1st and 2nd goals for us. He showed great judgement in getting into position to drive both crosses home."

"Do you realize we have our own fate in our hands Andy? The win puts us in 1st by a point over Aberdeen. If we can win our final match- we can gain promotion."

"Given the way the season has gone, it is hard to believe. Now we just have to do it."

East Fife (2) Dundee (1)

East Fife- Craig O'Reilly 19 John Sutton 33

Dundee- Chris McGrail 69

"I was in rapture when the final whistle blew," said an exhausted Watson in the middle of the victory celebration as East Fife had earned promotion to BSP with the win.

"It was a relief," admitted Grayling. "We played a composed match- despite the Refereeing."

"Good thing the players were composed, you certainly weren't. Almost got yourself booted from the match after McGrail's goal."

Grayling nodded in agreement, "After seeing O'Reilly's 2nd goal waved off because Davis was ruled offside and then seeing how offside they were allowing the Dundee forwards in the second half- I came unglued when Davidson crossed to McGrail for the easy goal. Did the Referee and his assistant even think about *why* he was so open. Look on the replay- both Davidson and McGrail were 10 yards beyond Woods when he missed intercepting the pass in the air. They were more watching Woods than the two forwards."

"At least it didn't matter in the end. Aberdeen lost heavily 3-0 at Livingston and we would have won in any case."

"True, and John Sutton picked a great time to score his 1st goal of the season. He had a wonderful match for us."

"The true leader of our club in many ways."

Scottish First Division Table- Final

1- East Fife 63 pts (+18)

2- Aberdeen 59 pts (+15)

3- Livingston 57 pts (+6)

4- Hamilton 51 pts (+4)

</pre>

turn it up-- well, this club needs some boosting, so we'll see... icon_smile.gif

Spav- Thanks Spav, this is what I enjoy the most- finally bringing the smaller side to the top level icon_smile.gif

"It was fitting to end the month by sweeping Player of the Month honours," said a content Grayling.

"Both Craig O'Reilly- as Player of the Month- and Jonathan Brown- as Young Player of the Month- deserve their accolades," agreed Watson.

"Hard to believe they are our two leading scorers for the season- and both with only 8 goals."

"I wanted to get with you before you left for summer break Andy," said Grayling as they both sat relaxed in his office.

"Advice to behave when on holiday?" asked Watson with a grin.

Grayling smiled back, "No, you have plenty enough of that at home. I just wanted to let you know that I am pushing the Board hard to consider moving to Professional status. This Semi-Pro status is something we have fought for the last couple seasons and I'm hoping the promotion to BSP play will finally spur them to make the move."

"It would be much easier to draw quality players here. We have lost out on several players- I remember Zander Diamond as one from last summer- because of our status."

"I will let you know, but that is my hope at least. We are now over 10 Million in the black on the bottom line, so they can't exactly plead poverty. I am also working at re-signing several players to new contracts and will be considering them for the staff as well. You certainly deserve something for taking the Reserves to a Group 3 Reserves Championship."

"I wouldn't turn it down Lewis. Still, I am enjoying working with you and the boys and if the Board cuts you off at the knees- I still want to come back next season."

"That's all I wanted to know for now. Go enjoy some time off and I will keep you updated on the summer happenings."

"That's all?" asked Andy Watson.

"Yes, just one. Remember the game number limitations though- we didn't have many players who really qualified," replied Lewis Grayling.

Watson frowned, "Steven Hogg did earn a place on the Team of the Year, but we had other deserving players as well."

"I think most are just happy to be moving up to BSP and not worried about the individual stuff."

"True, you are right about that."

"Ross Forbes is finally on his way to Brechin," stated Grayling.

"I forgot how much we received for him," replied Watson.

"12K. It was more a matter of finding a new home for him than getting a lot of money."

"Well, we lost out on two more I really would liked to have added," said a disappointed Grayling.

"Who were those players?" asked Watson.

"Defender Scott Cuthbert and Midfielder Steven Wood. Cuthbert went to Derby and Wood to Falkirk."

"Do you know why we weren't chosen?"

"Mostly because we are still a Semi-Pro club."

"Any news on the Board changing that?"

"They have a meeting next week."

"That's great news!" said Grayling as he flipped close his cell phone.

"Hmm?" murmured Watson- looking up from player reports.

"We are now a Professional club Andy! Finally!"

"Ah, that is good news. Board say anything else?"

"Well, their expectations are that we bravely battle against relegation. We received 1.9 Million in TV money. Our transfer fund is 3.6 Million and our weekly wage budget is 120K a week."

"What is our current wages?"

"Just a bit over 40K a week- so we have wiggle room and especially room to try and keep our side under contract here."

Muppet- Thanks much icon_smile.gif

"Since I couldn't get Steven Wood, this was next best," grinned Grayling.

"I was surprised that Celtic released David Wotherspoon. He has some nice talent," observed Watson.

"Our fans certainly appreciated the fact that we signed the 19 year old Scot AMLC- they have been calling in a bit on the radio to indicate that."

"He should help us, whether as cover or if he can work his way into starter's status."

"Two big additions for us to be sure," grinned Watson.

"I have liked 22 year old AMFC Andy Bagshaw for several years, I was pleased he decided to sign on with us. I am sure he will see a lot of playing time up front. 19 year old AMFC Paul King for 180K was a good addition too- especially since we subtracted him from BSP holder Hearts.

"Well, that was a strong second half to finish off a good first friendly," said a pleased Watson.

"We executed very well in the second half. A 3-0 win over Gretna is fine, but it was only a first friendly," replied Grayling.

"Another new addition joining us today," said a content looking Grayling.

"Who might that be?" asked Watson.

"After paying Hibernian 30K, we now will add 23 year old AMRC/FC Lionel Ainsworth. I like his explosive pace and expect he will quickly regain it now that he is over his knee injury."

"He was dangerous before, but Hibs never really gave him a chance to play much. Where do you see him fitting in with us?"

"Rightwing I believe. We have quite a crop of forwards already."

Archived