background logo help

willz71172

Are you sure the xml file is the correct one, when I applied it to a test skin it created a slightly transparent logo behind and to the left of the main logo and the same size, didn't make the transparent logo oversized or in the middle?

yea i know i just done it like that cause can you change it so its normal background like wot i want

Replace your current titlebar.xml file with this one and it should set the logos back to how they appear in the default skin.

thanks for taking a look at it for me but the problem i have is i dont have any background logos i just use normal/small logos but the normal logo gets picked up and uses the normal logo as background logo as well if you know what i mean thats how i want it thats how it was in the first xml file i gave you

that xml you sent me back i dont get background logos showing with it reason is i dont have background logos...with yours i just get the logo. but i know you can add something in the XML file that will show you the background logos as well without actually having background logos...so you will get normal logo with bg logo

that xml you sent me back i dont get background logos showing with it reason is i dont have background logos...with yours i just get the logo. but i know you can add something in the XML file that will show you the background logos as well without actually having background logos...so you will get normal logo with bg logo

They aren't background logos then, they're just whatever your regular logo is, scaled up with some transparency, which can look very odd with non-default logo types.

Archived