Zucullini, Medel, Defour?

Does anyone have any experience with these 3 defensive midfield prospects?

I am quite new and know that Gary Medel (from a club in Chile) and Zuculini from Racing (i think, some bad club in Argentina) are huge prospects in real life but not sure if they are in FM. Also, Stephen Defour from Standard Leige is one of the top midfield prospects in real life but I'm not sure if he will be that way in real life. Goddamn he really wants to stay at Standard in this game tho lol.

Also does anyone have any expeience with Neymar from Santos or Walter from Nacional, again huge real life prospects but not sure about game wise

Zuculini is brilliant, becomes a leading DMC in the premier league level. Guy Medel is also a prospect but I doubt if he can become as good as Zuculini. Defour is an AMC.

No experience with Neymar or Walter though.

zuculini is amazing, im at the end of the 2nd season with barnsley in prem n he was one of the main reasons why i did so well. he's a wonderkid now and i wouldnt swap him with any other dmc in the prem league. aswel theres the bonus that he only wants £5kpw at the start in his first few years of the contract

You can also take a look at Witsel, who is also at Standrad. Great MC. I had also Defour in previous save as he is really great, but imo Witsel is better.

Also another great MC is Adrien from Sporting. Develops really fast and has great stats. Also cheap in the 1st season.

I have Zuculini in my PSG team at the moment and he plays well, already reached his PA. No experience with the other 2.

Another good DMC prospect is Sankhare, who is at PSG and I think you can get him cheap in the 1st season.

Zucullini is the pick of the bunch especially since he is so cheap and accepts peanut wages, Medel seems pretty promising too, they both will be arriving in my Leeds save when I get promoted to the Championship...

Not too sure about Defour, I'll let others more familiar with him comment...

My sugestion would be to try Bolzoni from inter. He's usually rotting in their reserves and can be brought for around 4-5m.

He starts out as a good DM and can evolve into a deep lying playmaker that can ALSO tackle hard.

Does Sandro, 19 year old central midfielder from internacional and Captain of Brazil U20s ever become world class?

Im just looking at his mental stats now and they are surpriosingly weak for a player who captains brazil, the strongest football nation

also Zuculini the argentine U20 destroyer isnt in my game even tho i loaded large data base. Why?

Depends how Sandro looks on your save, for me he's a cultured defensive midfielder more like a Pirlo player than a Franco Zuculini type aggressive/tough tackler.

I’ll grab a screenshot of how he looks on my Internacional save if you would like?

And yes, I've merged your two topics.

His PA is random but I once had him with a very high PA and after 6 months of Training at Arsenal I punted him to Middelsbourgh on loan for the next season. He played almost every game and become a starter for me the following sesason..

Refering to Zuculini btw (Y)

Zuculini was my first big signing on my Blackpool save after a takeover, at first I thought he was a gamble as with most Argies that have high stats end up sucking for. But turned out after I got to the prem, Real, Barca, Inter and Man Utd were all wanting him to sign. Yet everytime someone went public, Franco would go public statiung hes happy at Blackpool and is loyal to hi employers which I was extremely glad about. Hes awesome.

One of only a few foreigners in my team right now =]

• 2 weeks later...

yeh my scouts said Medel would be a top premiership player, in my game he was beastly in midfield until zuculini came in january-in the championship, but then in the premiership Medel did nothing in the prem, stuck him and right back though and is playing great, high work rate, tackling, marking, pace, stamina, heading, that I think is the best part of Medel, he comes in the beginning able to play 10 positions, he's a great bench player, a John O'Shea type who can do a good job in any defensive area of the field

I don't have any 'experience' with Zuculini or Medel, but I do with Defour.

I signed him on my Hoffenheim save a while back, and he was my best player. He scored every 2nd or 3rd game. And assisted just about every game.

I also had Axel Witsel in that game - who is an excellent prospect.

Defour is like a younger Moutinho, if you ask me.

I don't know how I would describe Axel, but he is excellent. And younger than Defour. Both are very versatile also, I should mention.

zucculini is a star in the making he is solid and makes tackle after tackle i am villa and he doesnt look out of place. teams are interested him but he is going knowwhere he is going to be a world beater

4th season in and yep he is a world beater and i have managed to keep hold of him

I have Defour in my Newcastle save - he has done fantastic for me playing alongside Mbia. They have provided a rock solid centre in my midfield enabling my wingers (Beckham,Jonas,Vukcevic) free reign to pour forward.

Archived