Midfield Rocks/Hard Players.

JackEdwards

I currently have Iniesta, Xavi and Toure in midfield, all very good midfielders but not aggresive enough ie Roy Keane style play.

Is there any under 25's that are rocks in the midfield that are hard as nails and wont go swan diving when in a good position?

Cheers

Flamini is not available in the first transfer window as he's just moved. And whenever you do try to get him, you're gonna have to shell out a lot more than 25M I reckon. Mascherano & De Rossi would probably be just as expensive if not more.

Yes, Sissoko is almost always available for under 20M. Decent price for him. He's very good. And probably your best bet with that budget.

TBH though, Yaya is good enough. Does an excellent job. You could just get Bolzoni and rotate him with Yaya. Pique provides good cover at DM as well if needed. Or maybe you could bring in Fazio who can again cover CB & DM for you easily.

Flamini is not available in the first transfer window as he's just moved. And whenever you do try to get him, you're gonna have to shell out a lot more than 25M I reckon. Mascherano & De Rossi would probably be just as expensive if not more.

Yes, Sissoko is almost always available for under 20M. Decent price for him. He's very good. And probably your best bet with that budget.

TBH though, Yaya is good enough. Does an excellent job. You could just get Bolzoni and rotate him with Yaya. Pique provides good cover at DM as well if needed. Or maybe you could bring in Fazio who can again cover CB & DM for you easily.

I take it thats momo not moussa? Moussa turns into a pretty good player as well but is more creative.

Archived