DDT Retain Players/Nations?

PrinceEgypt

Hey guys,

Using the http://www.ddtgenerator.co.uk/ ...whats the difference between retaining clubs/ retaining nations?

I know there is an option to download the major clubs on this site - but which major clubs are they? I opened the file in notepad to see, but the retained clubs are listed in numbers which i don't understand.

Is it faster to just load all players from whatever nations you want from within the game or is it faster to use a DDT file?

Also i had a file which i accidentally deleted a while ago where someone had generated a ddt file of all the major european nations....anyone still have that? The folder for some reason when i extracted or downloaded it was named '31'.

Thanks in advance

Retain by club retains all the players for a given club and retain by nation retains all the players for a given nationality. The major clubs are the major European clubs as listed in FM when you start a new game (in the World menu). I doubt there's a speed difference tbh apart from the inconvenience of using the in game system unless you only want to retain a couple of nations.

Archived