Is there anyway of creating DDT files which change the team colours?

JasemateUK732

Is there anyway of creating DDT files which change the team colours (the titlebar background and foreground colours)? Is just that everytime I download a new data update, I have to go into the editor and totally update the colours again (which is very time consuming). It would be alot easier to copy the DDT files from an old update 'edt folder' into my new update folder. I thought that this could be done on previous versions of FM but not sure with 09.

Thanks.

There is the colour_change command, that worked in previous versions, not sure about this one:

"COLOUR_CHANGE" 9999 0 191 0 51 7 37 149

Where 9999 is the unique ID of the club, the number immediately after that should be 0 for home, 1 for away or 2 for third kit.

The next three are the RGB values for the background colour, followed by the RGB values for the text colour.

So, if you want to change Man City for example to have a red background with yellow text you would use the following code:

"COLOUR_CHANGE" 679 0 255 0 0 255 255 0

Reading left to right:

679 = the unique ID for Man City

0 = home kit (where the game gets the team colours from)

255 0 0 = the RGB values for bright red

255 255 0 = the RGB values for bright yellow

Trim colour is set to the shirt colour, and I'm not sure what'll happen to the shorts (though if you are adding your own kit graphics in then the short colour shouldn't matter).

Archived