Ambition and Determination

I am managed Celtic and I'm using the latest patch. After my first season, I have brought in a few youngster from signing and through the youth academy. These player are either 16 or 17. I have noticed that one or two of them are unambitious. I am wondering this has any affect on how well they train and improve as I have been looking round at the forums. I was also wondering if determination has any affect like this. If there are any other mental attributes that help my players to improve better and quicker I would be grateful if anyone could point them out.

Another question, as ambition and professionalism are personality traits, I guess they wouldnt affect the CA as in the actual number. I gather that if the better these traits are then the faster it wilkl increase but when the CA is calculated these numbers arent taken into account?

There's a thread where someone did some tests and discovered professionalism was the most important attribute during a player's development. It might not be 100% accurate, but it seemed convincing. I'll out the link in a bit.

(edit-) This fella here -----v has done it for me :thup:

Archived