I need a skinning mentor!

JasemateUK732

Hi there lads,

I'm currently in the process of customizing the default skin to my own liking. This is my first attempt at this and have made some steady progress. The thing is, there are still a few things I am struggling to do. What I'm asking, is for someone who has a good knowledge of editing xml, to add me too msn so they can help me with the bits I'm struggling on.

I know I'm asking alot but as good as the forum and the mods (Radestock and Michael) are it's still a slow process waiting for a response when it's probably a simple question I need answering. I really don't mean to sound ungreatful for all the help on the forum (because I'm not) but I suppose I'm just impatient. I really want to learn as much as I can about all xml code used so I can take away the guess work.

I've read the three part skinning tutorial by Michael but are there any other links people can give me that will help with my understanding of the way that the xml in FM is structured?

If you are interested in helping me then my contact msn is in my profile.

Thanks again fellas.

I reckon your best bet is to post any questions and queries you have in this thread, send a private message to one of the mods to change the thread title to something along the lines of WIP, that will get users looking on here, resulting in plenty of people to answer your questions:thup:

Archived