Tordoyo stuck in Belgium for 3 years???

Hi i got this guy Tordoyo, he's a Bolivian international with like two caps. I'm QPR btw. Anyways the transfer went through and he is a stud player, only 21, important phys stats all 17, heading marking tackling all 18, passing 15-great mentals, IE as QPR he'd be far and away my best defender. However his work permit wasnt granted, even tho hes been capped. So now I have this great player playing on my feeder team in Belgium thats the only place that lets him play, and-he needs to wait 1800 days to get Belgian citezenship before they'll let him play for my club?

Really? WTF is that. is there anyway to get him his work permit that doesnt take 18oo days?

anyone know how many caps to clear work permit?

It makes no sense, because I have two Brazillians, Walter and Sandro-who while capped at U-20 level in real life arent capped in game, but they were given work permits instantly. Monterro wasnt given one either. How come Britain lets the Brazillians in but not the bolivians and columbians?

Spain is the quickest place to gain nationality and thus avoid the need for a WP. I think it's just about two seasons worth in Spain. :thup:

iirc only brazilians and argentinians can be spanish in 2 years.

Archived