Star Player Contract Issue. WHAT WHOULD YOU DO?

afternoon all:p

Iv got a bit of a dilemma on my hands. Playing as Brighton, got them into the Prem, its our first season and we'r currently 4th!!! So its going really well but........

One of my star players 'Victor Moses' contract runs out in 5 months, Iv been trying to renew his contact ever since the beginning of the season but he wants a 1.1million signing on fee:eek: i'd be willing to bargin but my board only allows 200k signing on fee and 10k a week - which hes asking for. Iv maxed out everything that my board will allow and he still wont sign. I asked the board for a larger salary allowance yet they continually refuse. Everton are now interested in him, but they havnt offered me any money or tried to get him under bosman yet.

Am i royaly buggered? or is there still something i can do??

If i let him rot in the reserves will Everton lose interest?? He got called up to the england squad at the beginning of the season - probably why this all started - if hes demoted or isnt playing will he dropped for the international squad?? - will this mean he askes for less in a new contract???

Im hoping that my board will allow higher salary allowance in the next season given our high league finish - but it may already be too late.

Any advise?? Has anyone else had this problem???

Iv got a couple of quick buy replacments which i hope can do the job. Guess he'll have to go then.

well you know what they say "one player isnt bigger than this club" - sometimes its not true tho.

in previous years i found if you released a player on a free then re-approached him when he was a free agent he drops his demands this letting you resign him, may not work in all cases. try it save the game, release him and see what happens if you cant get him back reload the game and sell him

Archived