Players whose attributes improve like crazy

Hello all. Spoiler warning coming up so don't read on if you don't want to know which player I'm using as an example of a player who's attributes improve massively.

Okay, so I'm looking for players whose attributes improve as much as Guardado's do. It's crazy how Guardado's improve. His attributes are no better than decent when teh game starts out because they just improve and improve so quickly. (Another spoiler coming up) The only other player I know like this M Sakho. But besides that, without telling me the PA, which players' attributes improve that much? I like to know because I think in real life where you can actually watch players play you can tell how much they're going to improve in most cases, but in FM you can't really watch them or anything so the only way to have an idea is to be told here by people who have played.

So, list the players in the game whose attribute increase the most.

tbh.. any player who has a large gap between ca and pa will improve quickly .. take your pick from any number of hundreds and thousands of players that applies to..

wilshere

nemeth

erasmus

n'koulou

morgan schneidelin

are just a few who you will see rise quickly

Yeah but I don't look at PA's or CA's. I guess what I'm asking is who are some players who start out only decently or around where guarado does or sakho does or a little better but end up at the top of the world in terms of how good their attributes are. I dont want players who improve from 10 current potential to 100 current potential over 4 years. I want a player who improves from 100 to 200, or 150 to 200, or whatever, but without looking at PA's and CA's.

Franco Zucullini has heaps of room for improvement, starts out as a promising 17 yr old, becomes a world class DMC by his early twenties. I usually retrain him as a DR as he has pace to burn and excellent defensive attributes.

Others off the top of my head that I can think of include Daniel Parejo from Real Madrid, and Ander from Zaragoza. Without giving away their exact CAs/PAs, lets just say they have 50+ spare PAs to improve on... I'm sure theres heaps more too, especially in South America, there are a lot of young players with massive gaps between CA and PA...

Daniel Opare and Davide Santon both improve drastically in the first season or two if you play them in the odd match, both are also extremely young and can take over down the entire right flank. Two purchases I always try to make no matter who I am because of how good they can become and how quickly.

Who are some good players to make money off of? As in cheap players who you dont even necessarily want to keep even when they get good, but who you can buy and sell a year later (or even later the same transfer window) for much more?

Obviously if they get too good you want to keep them. But who are some ones who maybe their value increases but they're not good enough that you'd want to keep them?

I had a regen 16-year-old go from ~100 CA to ~140 CA in a season and a half of just playing in my Arsenal U18s/reserves. He had ambition of 19, which I think is the key, but his other hidden attributes were all great too. That seemed to be the difference between him and the other youngsters I had.

Some cheap players to make profits off (you can actually play them as well if you're lower league)

Sergey Krivets - bought for ~400k, sold 1 year later for ~3M

Stephen Appiah - free, sold for ~2.5M 1 year later

Bakary Soumare, bought for ~300k Jan 09, sold next transfer window for ~4M

Erick Delgado, - free (expiring contract), sold for 3.5M next transfer window

Or any transfer listed player for that matter, since they will often be available at lower than market value and you can sell them again in the next window but generally at a higher price. Of course players on free transfers are probably the best way, for example during the start of the 2nd season some decent players available for free in my save include Jermaine Pennant and Ben Foster, I'll probably play them for a year then sell them off for massive profits. :)

Problem is it's 2nd season now so I cant get himf or less than 5mil. Who is that other player i usuallly associate with fleck because he's also either English or on a scottish league team or is the other really good looking attributes 16 year old or 17 year old player... i think this one is a striker, might start out on a reserve squad of some team or another...

Problem is it's 2nd season now so I cant get himf or less than 5mil. Who is that other player i usuallly associate with fleck because he's also either English or on a scottish league team or is the other really good looking attributes 16 year old or 17 year old player... i think this one is a striker, might start out on a reserve squad of some team or another...

James Mccarthy from Hamilton maybe? if not, he is also good :)

Well, Daniel Aquino is a carbon-copy of Fleck tbh. But he's neither Scottish, nor does he play for a Scottish team.

• 1 month later...

Archived