Is there a new Riquelme??

Is there a new Riquelme, an insane player whos stats go up to 20 passing/20 creativity?

Of course no one will ever be as great as this true football genius, but is there a player in football manager who eventually is comparative to him?

In my game I bought Hernanes, Montolivo, Defour, and Skjejbred I'm hoping eventually one day one of these players will grow up to replace Riquelme, but are there others that can possibly grow up to replace the genius?

Riquelme was potential unreached yes, because he had potential to be an all time great just not the right attitude, no ambition, however when he is playing football on a team he is given complete creative freedom he is one of the best in the world even today, he could still be playing a central role in a top european side he'd just rather be in boca. All the talent in the world but no ambition, that is the story of Riquelme and even so, he is still probably the most gifted passer seen in world football since Laudrup. Xavi? Pirlo? They are greats, but had nothing on Riquelme. He is my favorite player in the world besides Zidane

The problem with him IRL is you have to build the team to play round him. You'll have a pretty decent team and he'll bring the best out of average players but he HAS to be the main man.

I agree Vukcevic will have the most similar looking attributes to Riquelme in the game. Buonanotte is a great dribbler but hes' nothign like Riquelme. Buoanotte is fast and dribbles and everything. Vukcevic is more like riquelme, slow, great long shots and passign and high technical attributes. Get Vukcevic if you like Riquelme.

The problem with him IRL is you have to build the team to play round him. You'll have a pretty decent team and he'll bring the best out of average players but he HAS to be the main man.

yes he doesn't just make average players good though, he makes average players like Diego Forlan the top scorer in Europe and golden boot winner.

Kroos defo - stats are that great though.

Riquelme never that good in the game, Leo Ponzio very good.

If you mean Kroos' stats aren't that great I beg to differ.

The only thing that he is missing is a bit more flair.

kroos.jpg

Is there a new Riquelme, an insane player whos stats go up to 20 passing/20 creativity?

Of course no one will ever be as great as this true football genius, but is there a player in football manager who eventually is comparative to him?

In my game I bought Hernanes, Montolivo, Defour, and Skjejbred I'm hoping eventually one day one of these players will grow up to replace Riquelme, but are there others that can possibly grow up to replace the genius?

Want someone who is hot headed like Riquelme, a great passer and is very creative? Look no further than Ben Arfa :D

Archived