Request Board Purchase - Possible or Could be added ?

is it at all possible to ask the board to stump up the extra fee's for a certain player ?

If not i see this as an idea you could use like once every 3-4 Season's where you could go to the board and say how you think "player A" would really benifit the club and if it is possible to Raise the extra £4 Million (or even £4k For LLM) for "player A"'s Services ??

Surely This would be very very useful mainly for LLM And if the board did not see the player has a "benifit" to the team then they would come back with a response like " The Board do not currently see "player A" as benifical to the club and state that if you wish to sign him you do so by selling Players to fund the purchase"

I don't know if it's in 09, but I remember that in 08 if you signed on as someone like Villa the message would be "Here's your budget, but if you can sign a world class player for more than this then the chairman will stump up the difference." Seem to remember Villa's budget was around £10million but you could spend around £20million on the right player. Then you'd have to sell to buy anyone else.

this should be implemented in fm10 the whole when you make an offer for a player and you dont have enough transfer fee yet your board have lots (188mill for me atm but 10 mill budget (spent the rest)) and after contracts are signed there should be four options, cancel, adjust budgets if possible, ask chairman , delay for a week, i wonder if anyone from si could let us know how they feel =]

I don't know if it's in 09, but I remember that in 08 if you signed on as someone like Villa the message would be "Here's your budget, but if you can sign a world class player for more than this then the chairman will stump up the difference." Seem to remember Villa's budget was around £10million but you could spend around £20million on the right player. Then you'd have to sell to buy anyone else.

I think your chairman has to have a very high stat in 'ambition' and 'resources' for this to happen though

Archived