Best Cm/Dm combination

Originally posted by purefun:

Well my favourite one is Bodmer/Toulalon or Veloso/Toulalon.

Brilliant players tbh.

Or just choose a combo of any 2 of Lyon's midfieldicon_smile.gif I hate playing them, since it's so hard to choose a midfield.

Originally posted by killface:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by purefun:

Well my favourite one is Bodmer/Toulalon or Veloso/Toulalon.

Brilliant players tbh.

Or just choose a combo of any 2 of Lyon's midfieldicon_smile.gif I hate playing them, since it's so hard to choose a midfield. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they do have a brilliant midfield but thats has been cut down know since selling Ben Arfa but still.

mine used to be zapater fabregas but now i dont bother with a dm in most cases and play either iniesta nasri or iniesta silva with inesta operating as the man futher back and he performs amazingly. before i got nasri and silva thought i played xavi iniesta with xavi playing as the futher back midfielder

Originally posted by VA101:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Killua:

Pirlo and Gattuso

I agree, Gattuso doing all of the nasty work, and pirlo running the show from deep. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Common misconception IMO. If you actually watch him play and specifically concentrate on him, he does very little, if any, of that "nasty work" you speak of. In fact, he's almost as much of a fag as Camouranesi!

Then you wanna compare his performance to any given performance of Roy Keane for United in any game between 1995-about 2001.

Then you'd see some quality "nasty work" icon_wink.gif

Anyway in answer to the original post, probably Fabregas (retrained as DM) and Moutinho.

Originally posted by stelly999:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VA101:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Killua:

Pirlo and Gattuso

I agree, Gattuso doing all of the nasty work, and pirlo running the show from deep. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Common misconception IMO. If you actually watch him play and specifically concentrate on him, he does very little, if any, of that "nasty work" you speak of. In fact, he's almost as much of a fag as Camouranesi!

Then you wanna compare his performance to any given performance of Roy Keane for United in any game between 1995-about 2001.

Anyway in answer to the original post, probably Fabregas (retrained as DM) and Moutinho. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I watched nearly every AC Milan game last season, and compared to Pirlo, he does do the nasty work.

He is not likely to play a 50 yard pass. He just wins the ball and distributes it to pirlo etc.

Maybe compared to Pirlo but tbh that doesn't say a great deal does it?

Im just saying that he is perceived as having this job as the aggressive, tough-tackling hard-man when really he'll jump at the first opportunity to 'closely examine the pitch' icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by stelly999:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VA101:

Pirlo and Gattuso

Anyway in answer to the original post, probably Fabregas (retrained as DM) and Moutinho. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fabregas in DM is a hazard lol his injury problems would be worse than they already are in the mc position lol

Id say my best would either be Lampard and Deco or Riquelme and Luis Jimenez

exactly. i think that's what it says on his world cup winner's medal lolzrolf lmao and so forth

Fabregas and Denilson are excellent together. They really dominate the midfield when Denilson is a little grown up.

Toulalan and Bodmer were great for me at Lyon.

Moutinho and Veloso are great as well. I had them both at Arsenal as my second choice (first choice was Fab/Denilson) and they were both brilliant.

Archived