I'm about to add Cesc and kaka before season 2...

Your game starts in may, and somehow between June and July - when no transfers can happen your club generates 40m.

You also sign Rooney before you win anything, and the likes of Aguero etc as well, I can't even attempt to make any of the signings you've tried on this game simply because I can't sell the players for the same amount you seem to be - if you sell players on over-time deals you don't get the full money to your transfer budget, meaning you wouldn't be able to afford these purchases even on 1m upfront.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my 2'peneth

verdict: 'Cheating' :thdn:

he's used an editor 'here & there' but has (by his own standards) used them lightly so he probably doesn't recognize what we see as a blatant cheat as anything more than 'playing the game'.

i reckon he's probably been round the clubs & installed himself as manager (you have previous, with Gourcoff) to make and accept offers for players.

you can keep your finances pages, i'd like to see who the managers of Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Juventus, Bayern Munich, et al. are.

'cheating' is relative to the person playing the game, i myself don't tamper with the game once i've loaded it up but to each his own, the problem is coming on here for e-props fro something that all together is under-whelming. people would find it. . . 'incredible' that you actually signed Rooney in your first season if you admitted to loading the game in your favour to do so, but it's a hollow victory when you care so much about. if you need to prove yourself to an e-community in order to make your antics seem worth it, why bother?!

my 2'peneth

verdict: 'Cheating' :thdn:

he's used an editor 'here & there' but has (by his own standards) used them lightly so he probably doesn't recognize what we see as a blatant cheat as anything more than 'playing the game'.

i reckon he's probably been round the clubs & installed himself as manager (you have previous' date=' with Gourcoff) to make and accept offers for players.

you can keep your finances pages, i'd like to see who the managers of Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Juventus, Bayern Munich, et al. are.

'cheating' is relative to the person playing the game, i myself don't tamper with the game once i've loaded it up but to each his own, the problem is coming on here for e-props fro something that all together is under-whelming. people would find it. . . 'incredible' that you actually signed Rooney in your first season if you admitted to loading the game in your favour to do so, but it's a hollow victory when you care so much about. if you need to prove yourself to an e-community in order to make your antics seem worth it, why bother?![/font']

Well said.

Well Boyley Boy, i think you've done a bloody good job proving it is possible to legitimately manipulate transfer budgets, wage budgets and transfer offers in order to sign a hell of a lot more players than would be thought possible. That is quite a skill and i give you genuine credit for that.

Unfortunately though, you have employed some underhand tactics with the Roome/Trezeguet/Gourcuff transfers which massively takes the shine off your acheivements. It's a shame because you really didn't need to do that and as a result people will unsuprisingly question the genuineness of your other dealings.

Anyway, it's an interesting way of playing the game and you seem to get plenty of enjoyment from it, so keep doing what you're doing because ultimately that is all that matters.

i agree with flu'preme. He has obviously taken over a fair few clubs (Man City, Chelsea, Sunderland, Juventus, etc) and bought his players for rediculous amounts and sold their decent players to Aston Villa for 'nominal' amounts so as it doesn't look too bad. I did the same thing, when I was 15 and wanted all the worlds best at Liverpool. Only played it for 1 season before realising how stupid it was and started a new game.

I recomend Sharky boy just goes away and comes back to the forum when he's ready to play the game as it's meant to be played: honestly.

i agree with flu'preme. He has obviously taken over a fair few clubs (Man City, Chelsea, Sunderland, Juventus, etc) and bought his players for rediculous amounts and sold their decent players to Aston Villa for 'nominal' amounts so as it doesn't look too bad. I did the same thing, when I was 15 and wanted all the worlds best at Liverpool. Only played it for 1 season before realising how stupid it was and started a new game.

I recomend Sharky boy just goes away and comes back to the forum when he's ready to play the game as it's meant to be played: honestly.

I know and it becomes incredibly boring. I did it back on fm 07 with liverpool signing klose, torres, dani alves and a few other class players and i got bored of it immediately, it teaches you a good lesson though.

This has got to be the biggest load that I have ever seen. Even if you did not cheat, which I think you did using an editor, that's some of the worst transfer management I have ever seen. Talk about screwing over the club.

Using an editor is not cheating as its your game. But bragging on the forums and showing what you have done, denying using an editor is cheating in this community.

Sorry dude I just cant see this ever happening in the first few seasons. I had trouble getting quality when Ive had sugardaddy takeovers at clubs of similar rep.

I don't understand how you adjust your wage budget to get more transfer funds. Therefore you wage budget is really low, meaning the salary cap has dropped by heaps. Then you buy heaps of players and you can no longer give them high wages. So then you move money back into the wage budget to give them high wages but then you have less transfer funds and by your transfer history means you can't have bought all those players.

Not quite. I use FMRTE in my savegame. i also post regularly in this forum. What i don't do is boast about my team's success when I'm manipulating the data. He's welcome to post in the forum, but not to wind people up with dishonest claims.

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu194/Boyledshark22/?action=view&current=Picture48.png

This shot shows you couldnt of raised much bravo (Y)

If he deletes this screenshot its him recieving a record for Villa fee of £20M for Srna meaning that to fund that signing he sold the likes of Barry and Ashley Young for under £20M

And what is your response to me showing that no matter what Fabregas, Kaka, Ribery ect wont join, and I also put everything at max expect relegation clause which was kept at a reasonable level. So just give up and admit your lying.

Also you said you signed Ribery on first season rep so you couldnt of.

And how is that then? Because I was under the impression that as he bought the game, he could play it how he damn well chooses.

But that's just me....

Its clear the guy is using multiple human managers to push these deals through. Also hes probably raised the reputation of Aston Villa to the highest level with an edt file (which i once did with watford years ago) and that allows you to sign pretty much anyone.

The second season im not so sure about, but the first season there is no way alot of those players would even contemplate a move to Aston Villa. Some of them are clearly legitimate but alot of them would never even entertain a move there, and most of premiership-to-premiership ones are HIGHLY suspect. The chances of getting people like Rooney to move to another English club are tiny, they simply wouldnt sell him to their competition and the big clubs dont need the cash so they would rarely be situations of the board overruling the manager and selling them.

Another thing worth noting, as a Man City manager i signed around 6 new first team players in my first season and the effect on squad 'togetherness' and 'gelling' was massive. If you basically bought in a whole new team, then loaned half of them out, bought another load of players all before your first season was over your squad morale would be crippled and your performances would be terrible despite all the stars on show.

Its clear this guy has used legitimate but underhand ways to manipulate and alter the game (edt files, human managers etc) I honestly dont have a problem with it, if he gets enjoyment from it, but dont come here boasting about it.

Maybe send you save game file to one of the trusted veterans on the board and get them to confirm no cheating has gone on if you really are telling the truth? :cool:

NB: i'm not sure why we (myself included) all care - we know he's cheated, he knows he's cheated, let's just get a mod to close the thread (for player naming or something like that) and ignore the chap desperately trying to get our admiration.

NB: i'm not sure why we (myself included) all care - we know he's cheated, he knows he's cheated, let's just get a mod to close the thread (for player naming or something like that) and ignore the chap desperately trying to get our admiration.

Don't you mean attention? You've all certainly given him plenty of it, and it's hilarious to watch you all back track on the morale high ground :D

So he's done something silly, big deal. It says a lot about a number of you that you all latch onto it and take this thread to two pages whilst interesting threads drift down the page :rolleyes:

Don't you mean attention? You've all certainly given him plenty of it, and it's hilarious to watch you all back track on the morale high ground :D

So he's done something silly, big deal. It says a lot about a number of you that you all latch onto it and take this thread to two pages whilst interesting threads drift down the page :rolleyes:

What's even funnier is the people trying for an even higher moral standing by "latching" on to those of us amused enough to post here.

Bless.

There's a world of difference between latching onto moronic comments from someone who should know better and latching on to silly comments by someone who chanced their arm and got caught out. But hey, if it helps you sleep at night then so be it. Frankly I find it embarrassing that the once saluted Ched gets his kicks from belittleing people these days, oh how the mighty have fallen.

There's a world of difference between latching onto moronic comments from someone who should know better and latching on to silly comments by someone who chanced their arm and got caught out. But hey, if it helps you sleep at night then so be it. Frankly I find it embarrassing that the once saluted Ched gets his kicks from belittleing people these days, oh how the mighty have fallen.

Best comment ever. :D

It is obvious to anyone that he took control of a lot of clubs to do this. Then to brag about it? That is an insult to the members of this board who don't use editors or add other managers. And the one's who do use editors and don't brag. But mainly trying to fool us all is ridiculous.

Roome to Juve for 18.5m. Selling most of your players despite them just joining is hard unless you took over the other clubs.

So hold on you wait for someone else to create some inane pointless thread them come in bleating about how pathetic everyone who responds is.

Irony much??

If you rate relative patheticness by how worthwhile the posts someone responds to are, then surely by your own logic you are quite literally the village idiot.

Of course this being a forum where people discuss things, none of which are of much consequence in the grand scheme of things, you could take the view that this thread is just a valid as someone asking why their forwards dont score or some other equally 'answered a million times' type question.

I read that far and decided that I have no interest in anything anyone who says something like that and isn't a 13 year old girl, has to say.

and this from the chap who was so concerned about morals and belittling comments...

and this from the chap who was so concerned about morals and belittling comments...

Touche. However, single comment and 2 pages worth is hardly comparable. I'll apologise for my comment to Avelives, I stand by everything i've said otherwise.

Touche. However, single comment and 2 pages worth is hardly comparable. I'll apologise for my comment to Avelives, I stand by everything i've said otherwise.

As you are entitled to do. When you've been here a little longer you'll possibly feel the same apathy when confronted by another "OMZG!! i rUlE @ this GamE! and did it ALL wITHout cheating!!!!1111 Honest"

Obviously the OP hasn't resorted to the exagerated idiocy i've depicted, but the point maintains - this is yet more chaff puntuating the useful posts (although as normal they tend to dwindle at this time of year).

The OP is entitled to play the game as he sees fit, however, should he choose to take the **** and claim to have done it all fairly noone should be surprised when he is treated with the contempt he deserves.

Anyway, as they say "arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics...etc etc" so i'll leave it at this.

the only reason people have pounced on him is because if no one does then we will end up with tons of people claiming how amazing they are at the game. at least now if anyone does try the same thing they will know the likely reaction and wont even think about doing it. you need a good clamp down every now and then. :)

Clearly a father figure/leader needs to step in here and put this case to bed.

:cool: I've got time so I'll do it. The things is opinion is divided, Shark man should have uploaded his game rather than post all the screenies. Even that may not have solved the issue. Maybe he doesn't understand what people are like on these forums, but "bragging" isn't popular, so if someone somehow pulls off such a miracle they don't have to come onto here and tell everyone.

Well done, get on with your game. No need to worry everyone else.

:cool: I've got time so I'll do it. The things is opinion is divided, Shark man should have uploaded his game rather than post all the screenies. Even that may not have solved the issue. Maybe he doesn't understand what people are like on these forums, but "bragging" isn't popular, so if someone somehow pulls off such a miracle they don't have to come onto here and tell everyone.

Personally, I believe Bragging is acceptable, as long as they can prove that it was achieved without such things as editors.

OP, I await your appearance on Bargain Hunt:thup:

Try showing that orange dude your screenshots.

There are various things that point to cheating on this, not least the fact that these players would leave their club for money alone. Add the fact that Man City seemed to buy every player on the transfer list and also the fact that Villa's wage budget is higher than any other Prem Club, including Man City, Man U and Chelski, and there HAS to be a lot of tampering. Sorry, dude, but your screenies just enforce the obvious conclusion.

No matter who you are, unless your club is a higher rep there is simply no way to sign these players first season - Rooney will NOT leave Man U for anyone short of Real or Barce, and Fabregas wouldn't leave Arsenal for anyone less either, maybe the Italian giants.

Editing Villa's reputation as well as their finances is most likely what's happened here.

Bragging's fine IMO, just not when it's so obvious. I recently edited Leeds with billions in the bank, £300million transfer kitty and an incredible wage budget. And a sugar daddy in case I overspent. I played my first 20 games, winning them all and not conceding a single league goal. I wouldn't brag about it, though. I'm just playing my game how I want, in my fantasy world of a billionnaire Leeds fan taking over at Leeds to see how long it takes to win the Prem with that sort of clout. Reason? Well, I've achieved a hell of a lot without any edits, so figured I'd take a short cut. Am enjoying it, but don't feel like bragging.

This thread has probably run its course now. Expect a mod to close it shortly or it'll just go round in circles.

Archived