Best Championship playmakers

What are some good prospects or just good MC's who will come to the championship with great passing and creativity?

Kind of like Ochiirishi is a cheap winger who gets great, are there any playmaker central midfielders of that type?

Skjelbred, Dzagoev, Buononotte, Gokjo Kroncar, Matias Fernandez, Kroos, Vukjovic from Sporting CP, of course they are great but none will belittle themselves enough to come to the prem. I found this great bolivian named Jefferson Monterro but despite his caps and stats, Britain wont give him a work permit.

I have Salvio and Dentinho, but now need a great passer to make it all run.

Is Ferrie Bodde truly the best option for Championship level playmaker?

Marko Ciurlizza from Alianza Lima, has 17 passing/creativity, 16 technique, as well as excellent all round mental stats, came to my Leeds side first season in League One, yet easily good enough for the Prem. His only weakness is that he can't shoot to save his life, but just tell him to try through balls and stay away from long shots and he'll tear up the Championship. Oh, and he's a gun defensively too. You can either get him for a free during the Jan window or for ~400k at the start of the game. He ruled the midfield together with Bodde, himself also a great playmaker and who was gracious enough to drop down a division to help out the mighty Leeds. :)

Oh, nearly forgot also, I bought a young midfielder called Ander from Zaragoza, he got transfer listed halfway through the season in my game, got him for 150k, he has 16 for passing and 18 for creativity, he's pretty much a poor mans Skjelbred, no disrespect to the lad. ;)

Archived