Red Attribute Colours For The Default Skin

Square

Give me the attribute colours that you want and I will make the .xml file for you. I need colours for the following attribute ranges:

Low (1-5): ?

Normal (6-10): ?

Good (11-15): ?

Excellent (16-20): ?

I was wondering the same thing.

I don't know if you take another request 'iTry' but if you could me help me out too, I'd really appreciate it.

I want the 'excellent' threshold to be red (pure red) and have it be from 15+ not 16+ because I still personally find 15 a TOP class attribute and would like that highlightened. Then for good, it should be orange, normal, black let's say and low ones blue.

Well I've totally mucked up my fm, tried to do the colours myself but the attribute colours haven't changed but all the text and stuff has gone crazy making the skin unplayable.

Could anyone send me the default fm.colours file, or even better one with red attribute colours?

Copy and paste this over the profile attribute lines in the 'fm colours.xml' file:

<!-- profile attribute colours -->

<colour name="low attribute" red="240" green="130" blue="140"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" red="255" green="255" blue="0" />

<colour name="good attribute" red="255" green="140" blue="0" />

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="255" green="0" blue="0" />

<colour name="special attribute" red="0" green="71" blue="168" />

<colour name="attribute label" red="40" green="40" blue="40" />

<colour name="special attribute label" red="40" green="40" blue="40" />

<colour name="profile extra text" red="40" green="40" blue="200" />

Hmm, they really shouldn't be. Try unticking the 'Use Skin Cache' box and ticking the 'Reload Skin On Confirm' box and confirm your preference changes. If you still have the same problem, please could you upload a screenshot of a player's profile so I can see what you mean more specifically.

That http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6717/agueronz2.jpg is the colour scheme I've still got, and its driving me nuts.

I replaced the fm colours file on the fm09 skin folder with the one you uploaded for me, unticked the use skin cache box, and then reloaded the skin on confirm.

I loaded the xml file on CM Rev Attribute Colours, and it shows the colours that I want, but they are still not on the game.

Can anyone help? (N)

Yep, I replaced the old fm colours with the one you sent me, rebooted the game, unticked use skin cache, reloaded the skin a few times but it's still blue attribute colours. Its so annoying, especially after loading cm rev attribute colours and that also showing the attribute colours should be red,orange etc!

Anyone else had this problem, its really strange. I remember for FM08 I did the same thing and it worked fine.

I was wondering the same thing.

I don't know if you take another request 'iTry' but if you could me help me out too, I'd really appreciate it.

I want the 'excellent' threshold to be red (pure red) and have it be from 15+ not 16+ because I still personally find 15 a TOP class attribute and would like that highlightened. Then for good, it should be orange, normal, black let's say and low ones blue.

I did not know you could do that. Could anyone tell me which config file to edit so that the 'exellent' attributes colour start from 15 to 20 not 16 to 20. I had a look in the settings folder that you use to change the attribute colours but can't see anything.

I did not know you could do that. Could anyone tell me which config file to edit so that the 'exellent' attributes colour start from 15 to 20 not 16 to 20. I had a look in the settings folder that you use to change the attribute colours but can't see anything.

Have a look at this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=80072 You want Part Two of the Skinning Guide. (If you are only changing the range you can create a panels folder in your User Data folder and copy the player profile.xml to that panels folder you created and edit the file).

Yep, I replaced the old fm colours with the one you sent me, rebooted the game, unticked use skin cache, reloaded the skin a few times but it's still blue attribute colours. Its so annoying, especially after loading cm rev attribute colours and that also showing the attribute colours should be red,orange etc!

Anyone else had this problem, its really strange. I remember for FM08 I did the same thing and it worked fine.

If you are using one of the default skins you'll need to create a new skin to apply new colours, as the colours file installed with the game will always override the one in your User Data Folder).

You can download some blank skins from this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=80284 that will allow you to change the colours.

Turn off the Skin cache and tick always reload skin, are you putting the edited fm colours.xml file in the correct place (\skins\blank2009\settings folder) and that the file is an xml file rather than just a text file and that the colours have actually been changed in the file.

Also ensure that you copy the config file that was with the blank skins into the skins folder, as that file stops the colours being taken from other skins.

Yeah as far as I'm concerned I've done it all right. I know I'm being a pain, but is it possible that someone could load up the default FM09 skin with the attribute colours found in this thread (the ones iTry put up earlier in this thread). That way, I know I cant go wrong.

Here you go, first delete the Blank2009 skin if you downloaded it previously. Then download This File unzip it and copy the Blank2009 folder and config.xml file into your skins folder.

Load the game select the Blank2009 Skin and your player profiles should now look like this: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5748/capture22052009201752.jpg

Thanks a lot for all your help, but somehow it still isn't working. I did exactly what you said, my skins folder now looks like this http://i44.tinypic.com/2m5056u.jpg and my stats still like this http://i42.tinypic.com/2dufkmr.jpg

This is really confusing me, I did exactly as you said in your last post, unticked use skin cache, even reloaded the skin a few times.

Thanks a lot for all your help, but somehow it still isn't working. I did exactly what you said, my skins folder now looks like this http://i44.tinypic.com/2m5056u.jpg and my stats still like this http://i42.tinypic.com/2dufkmr.jpg

This is really confusing me, I did exactly as you said in your last post, unticked use skin cache, even reloaded the skin a few times.

Try deleting the fm2008 and fm2009 skins form your my docs skins folder, then reload the skin.

If that doesn't work try deleting the actual cache files:

How to delete your Cache files

(First you may need to enable hidden files/folders, in Windows this is done through Control Panel -> Folder Options -> View -> Advanced Settings, then select 'Show hidden files and folders' you may also need to untick 'hide protected Operating System files')

Wndows Vista:

1. Click “Start”

2. Click your username on the start Menu

3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”

4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder

5. Go into the “Football Manager 09” Folder.

6. Delete the "Cache" Folder inside.

Thanks a lot so much for your help, it must be driving you mad, but it still hasn't worked.

If it's any use for you, even though I deleted the default skins I can still select them when I'm on FM.

Archived