Cristiano Ronaldo wants to go!

CKSim

Hi guys, I am in taking Man Utd. I won all the trophies available for me in the 1st season.

Now in Season 2, I rejected a bid from Chelsea for Ronaldo. He got unhappy. Should I just let him go?

I have Nani, Douglas Costa, Yoann Gourcuff, Zoran Tosic, Marquinhos, Keirrison, Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez. I even bought David Beckham back for 2.5m.

Do advise! Thanks guys!

Well... you have alot of replacements but still, if you want to keep him then tell him where to stick it ;).

Seriously, he'll get happy again after a couple months. Happened to me many a time, never sold him (Thats a lie, in 08 I went into administration after wining the treble in 2nd season after a mildly successful first season and not making an major signings. Needless to say, a £35m bid from Arsenal was accepted). Just renew his contract a couple years before expiry and you'll be right.

If you do sell him though... make sure it's abroad.

Welcome to the forums :) Please take time to read the forum rules so you don't get banned or infracted. If you want a answer for your question post this in the Man Utd thread or you could even look in the good winger thread. You can find these by looking in the links thread near the top of your screen. Good luck :thup:

Archived