Replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo?

CKSim

You're new to the forum mate. So firstly, welcome.

Have a look through the "rules" of the forum. Not really allowed to open threads like the two you've opened abt Ronaldo.

Put your questions in the Man Utd thread. You'll find help with people who've dealt with these issues before. Else, ask in the Should I Buy/Sell thread and people will advise whether its a good idea to sell him.

For what its worth, I wouldnt sell him even if he's unhappy. As you play some more and win a few more trophies, he'll eventually become happy again I'm sure. He's one of the best players on the game so selling him is not a good idea. The only person who can replace him is Messi and I doubt you'll get him for cheap. Not to mention, if you sell Cristiano, some of your other players might get unhappy.

The only person who can replace him is Messi and I doubt you'll get him for cheap.

Messi often has a low release clause a few seasons in, sooooo, it's possible, you may want to check it first but meh, if you can make a profit then you could consider it.

Better still though, both.

Guys,

Michael Kightly from Wolves looks to be a Man U fan. Is he a good replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo?

Or is he overrated?

Welcome to the forums :) Please take time to read the forum rules so you don't get banned or infracted. If you want a answer for your question post this in the Man Utd thread or you could even look in the good winger thread. You can find these by looking in the links thread near the top of your screen. Good luck :thup:

Archived