Chatting and help!

Are their any people on here that are on facebook that would add me and chat about fm with me? Would be appreciated as none of my mates want to talk about it! I alson need help with a few issues like picking a team and am not sure who to be at all! I know there is a thread for this!

Are their any people on here that are on facebook that would add me and chat about fm with me? Would be appreciated as none of my mates want to talk about it! I alson need help with a few issues like picking a team and am not sure who to be at all! I know there is a thread for this!

All of the above is what the forums are for.;)

There is usually a thread for everything you want to discuss

Yeah, aren't the forums our venue for that conversation? I've tried to get my mates to play FM, but they're all American and couldn't care less about "soccer". ;)

What teams are you considering? What has your most fun save-game been? And what do you want to get out of your next save?

my best save on 09 was newcastle tbh beacause i finished 5th and got euro cup! I have now started a game with villa and have sold barry for £30mil and ive signed pogrebnyak, mark wilson, kevin thompson and huddlestone and am hoping to sign michael kightley! im also hoping to sell reo-coker and harewood! Anymore suggestions? I lost in the first round of the euro vase though which was shocking but need to turn it around! lol are you on facebook? if so what you name and ill add ya!

Yeah, aren't the forums our venue for that conversation? I've tried to get my mates to play FM, but they're all American and couldn't care less about "soccer". ;)

What teams are you considering? What has your most fun save-game been? And what do you want to get out of your next save?

Damn Americans.

my best save on 09 was newcastle tbh beacause i finished 5th and got euro cup! I have now started a game with villa and have sold barry for £30mil and ive signed pogrebnyak, mark wilson, kevin thompson and huddlestone and am hoping to sign michael kightley! im also hoping to sell reo-coker and harewood! Anymore suggestions? I lost in the first round of the euro vase though which was shocking but need to turn it around! lol are you on facebook? if so what you name and ill add ya!

Try the Good Player and Team guide forums. There will be a thread for Aston Villa there, and they will be able to recommend some good signings for you.

Use the forums, that what they're for :thup:

Archived