In Unkonow Territory

dazp1919

Have posted in Norwich city thread but had no response, Help.

Ok, so now in pre-season 2011-12, this is my current squad. 9.0.2 by the way

GK S Taylor/ B Jenson

RB R De Laet/ Lauren

LB G Borrowdale M Williams

CB Rossi Jarvis/ M Rebosio

CB D Higginbotham/ P Wotton

RM R Garcia/ R France

LM M Evans (regen on loan from Spurs)/ M Gower

CM K Andrews/ L Bowyer

CM D Livermore/ D Lathrope

ST R Lambert/ R Earnshaw

ST R O'Donavon/ M Viduka

I've got 500k to spend. Just accepted a 500k bid from wolves for borrowdale so may have more to spend soon. looking for a defender, 1-2 midfielders and a proven scorer.

Which players can improve my squad? Not got this many seasons into a game yet and rarely play in league 1 so any help with players to get me back into championship would be greatly appreciated. Have Everton and Arsenal as parent teams but none of their players want to come on loan so no good there either!!

Look for free agents and transfer listed players. If a player is transfer listed you can normally get them on loan providing you pay all of the wages and give them a small fee and a future transfer (YOU DONT NEED TO BUY THEM THOUGH). Look through reserve squads of top EPL teams as well because many players are left abandoned in the reserves and can be brought for very good prices (Mancienne 250k, Siclair 300k etc).

Try Irineu upfront if he hasnt moved to a big club he can be bought for very cheap and is brilliant. Also like TigerJoe said look for free agents it is crazy the amount of players that get released by their clubs I have signed loads for my teams including the likes of Hulk and Antonio Adan. Check the reserves of the big clubs in England along with Man City as there could be some loans or cheap players in there.

Cant find many foriegners willing to come play in league 1. Have also tried Prem reserve teams with no joy, Norwich just dont seem a big enough pull. Mancienne is in Eng Squad on my save and Sinclair is at sunderland :(

Got Viduka K Andrews and Bowyer in in previous window that were listed and in reserves but no such luck so far this window.

Thanks guys

Any more ideas?

check the smaller international teams..

check poland, romania, bulgaria, bolivia etc...

they have quality players for pennies and will come to league one

other than that... not many of us will be able to name specific players as its for league one and quite a few years into the game.... jsut check relegated teams etc

Archived