can't get enough from my forwards.

Currently I'm playing with a 4-1-2-3-1 employing a diamond in midfield, and 2 wide men and a lone striker. One minute I'm caining teams then I'm struggling to score goals. I walk away from most match with 15 shots but only 8 or 9 on target. Is there any way I could treak my front players abit more

71371233.th.jpg

Look at the stats for a real football match, most teams would be more than happy to have 8 or 9 shots on target out of 15!!

You can try adjusting forward runs and mentality on the striker, or adjust the wingers to improve service.

I play with the lone striker(kerisson), is he good enough to lead the line by himself

how do u make wingers improve service,i got mine forward runs mixed and cross ball mixed,long shots rare

Something i've found helps is this;

With my current club, I play a narrow diamond midfield with two quick strikers (rotate between four).

I've taught the strikers to try to beat the offside trap (it helps that they are young/were young when I taught them) and I set the 2 CMs and the AM to attempt through balls often. I also sometimes let the AM have a free role and a lot of creative freedom.

This way, he can get into good positions to collect/take his time to find a good position to release passes.

You can also set your strikers to have attacking mentality, so they will always be around the last line of defence if you're attempting a counter attack.

Another option with this is, obviously, teaching your midfielders to "attempt killer balls often".

If they can learn that, and are threading through balls on for your strikers to run onto (past a high lined ageing defence hopefully) and your they have good pace/finishing/composure, you might have found something we produces a better chance conversion rate :)

This worked for me and I had Givestin N'Suki + 3 regens with pace/finishing/composure all over 18 :rolleyes:

Archived