A lack of good german players

neuer and adler are two of the games top keepers...

kroos, ozil and marin are world class attacking mids

howedes, hummels, and mertesacker

and podolski, Kießling and hermes are top quality aswell....

in fact.... germany have some of the most promising players around imo...

Would add Neven Subotic into that too, while not 100% German, he's got the nationality.

Also, would hardly say they've a lack of quality in Real Life either, there are some superb young Germans coming through. Its the Italians that are going to struggle in years to come I think.

Is quite annoying how they dont allow there proper national team to be posted in the game, experienced similar stupidy with licences in fifa, if i remember rightly one time Ronaldo didnt allow his name in the game so he was called "Number 9"

Its the Italians that are going to struggle in years to come I think.

santacroce

santon

de silvestri

criscito

dde ceglie

mazzarani

nocerino

marchisio

giovinco

lanzafame

pazzini

balotelli

bolzoni

..... i think not.

Would add Neven Subotic into that too, while not 100% German, he's got the nationality.

Also, would hardly say they've a lack of quality in Real Life either, there are some superb young Germans coming through. Its the Italians that are going to struggle in years to come I think.

I swear he's barely German.. He's Serbian (and American iirc)

santacroce

santon

de silvestri

criscito

dde ceglie

mazzarani

nocerino

marchisio

giovinco

lanzafame

pazzini

balotelli

bolzoni

..... i think not.

I stand corrected. From what i've watched on TV etc, you're right, these guys have some potential, but will they, realistically, be as good as what Italy have now? I ask because that's invariably what they'll be rated against. Balotelli could be good, but I think Giovinco is the stand out there.

Is quite annoying how they dont allow there proper national team to be posted in the game, experienced similar stupidy with licences in fifa, if i remember rightly one time Ronaldo didnt allow his name in the game so he was called "Number 9"

Yeap, I played the FIFa when he was called number 9, it was hilarious. Ahh the good times.

I stand corrected. From what i've watched on TV etc, you're right, these guys have some potential, but will they, realistically, be as good as what Italy have now? I ask because that's invariably what they'll be rated against. Balotelli could be good, but I think Giovinco is the stand out there.

tbh if they actually get a chance they will, however italy in general love playing their older players and the under 21 team going to the next tournament have most of these youngsters in them, while the world cup team still have luca toni, simone perrotta etc.

• 1 month later...

Pander is really good in the every other game you can play him in :). Heiko Westerman is really good and is very versatile. I think the only problem Germany has in the game is a slight lack of young defensive mids. Defense and midfield is pretty solid, and there are a few great young strikers like Podolski and Gomez with Sakuta-Pasu developing quickly.

Oh Patrick Helmes is great too.

Jermaine Jones is a bit older, but scary in the mid also.

Archived