Panel showing training category rating for coaches

varfh

Can someone make a new "person search list" that show us coach rating for the different training categorys? It would be great to have so I can find 7 or 6 star coaches.

I have tried to make a panel, but I was not able do do it. But I belive it should be possible, bacuse we can see the ratings in the "training assignments panel".

Reagards

varfh

I love the idea, and I'd like to see it put as default into FM10, however instead of just being able to search for a 7 star coach in say ball control for example, I'd rarther use my assistant to get some form of scout report on the staff member which then reveals his star rating, just so that it isn't to easy, afterall you can't search for players by star rating so I dont believe you should be able to for staff (excluding shortlists of course)

I love the idea, and I'd like to see it put as default into FM10, however instead of just being able to search for a 7 star coach in say ball control for example, I'd rarther use my assistant to get some form of scout report on the staff member which then reveals his star rating, just so that it isn't to easy, afterall you can't search for players by star rating so I dont believe you should be able to for staff (excluding shortlists of course)

Cant really scout coaches though I think its realistically based on the reputation of someone so I think it should stay the same

Archived